Swedish Teen Collapses After Too Much Lich King

Ronmarru

Aug 17, 2008
On one hand I feel sorry for someone who's addicted, however small 24 hours might be compared to others. On the other hand it's idiots like these who give all gamers a bad name.

diane

Apr 15, 2009
This Game has caused nothing but trouble for my Family. My Son plays the Game like nothing else matters. Tearing him away is not as easy as you may think (even setting his alarm sneaking out of bed @ 3am to play which results in him falling asleep in class). We have had to compromise of the past few years by giving him a little time to play (set time limits with internet filter Ez Internet Timer http://www.internettimer.net . However this just became a daily fight to tear him away.... Parents should do their job and get their kids told, get off the game!

stormcaller

Sep 6, 2008
curlycrouton said:
See? This is what WoW does to people!

One day, when I have my way, it'll be banned..

One day...
I wasn't going to raargh but: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

...I apologise for this, all things can be taken over-board. You can pretty much die from anyhting it just depends on how stupid you are.

Aug 13, 2008
what happened to the days when the only fears for us teenagers were drinking too much and having to get our stomachs pumped or being slipped some crazy toxin that makes up wack out

jeeze, what is the world coming to

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
Spinwhiz said:
Good thing the father knew he was playing for that long and didn't MAKE HIM GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING. Thank God for good parenting.
Now all we need is for all parents to act like this one: understanding yet restrictive.

Taawus

Oct 21, 2008
DeathChairOfHell said:
oh god. i'm so ashamed that he is from my country.
If I was Swedish, I'd be ashamed that you took this long (2 years) to respond to this topic.

DeathChairOfHell

Dec 31, 2009
Taawus said:
DeathChairOfHell said:
If I was Swedish, I'd be ashamed that you took this long (2 years) to respond to this topic.
what do you want me to do? make a tiger woods "i'm sorry i can't control my beast rage of doing women i dont't know" excuse?

UltimatheChosen

Mar 6, 2009
DeathChairOfHell said:
Taawus said:
DeathChairOfHell said:
what do you want me to do? make a tiger woods "i'm sorry i can't control my beast rage of doing women i dont't know" excuse?
Ideally, we'd like you to not post in threads that are over a year old.

Taawus

Oct 21, 2008
Unless you have unique insight to the subject matter and/or are genuinely funny.
Pick 2. :p

Latinidiot

Feb 19, 2009
Lord Harrab said:
wasn't there a Korean guy who actuality died after doing something like this a while back? I think he played non-stop for a week.
yeah, but nobody is surprised by that.

I mean, if it's playable on a computer those guys will spend their lifes doing it.

Microsoft is keeping all the rumors of the minesweeper killi-

this user suddenly died for no apparent reason.

reg42

Mar 18, 2009
Staying awake for 24 hours killed him? ... I guess I should be dead right now.