Take The Escapist's Psychonauts Quiz Now!

Evilsanta

Apr 12, 2010
Rainforce said:
Evilsanta said:
100% Alright! Anyone who doesnt get 100% should feel ashamed.
I played it a year ago and forgot the name of the lungfish T_T
Shame on you! Now go and play it again as punishment! And dont come back untill you have finished and can ace the quiz.

(I am not serious :p)

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The Escapist's Psychonauts Quiz!. Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/122-The-Escapists-Psychonauts-Quiz]

Yes! My first 100%! I generally do okay on these quizzes but don't mess with my Psychonauts skill.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
erhm, i think theres a bug, it says i took almost 16 min to finish the quiz, i took me about 2 min max.

SomebodyNowhere

Dec 9, 2009
I tried to answer the questions quickly, but it has been so long since I've played the game that I spent too long reading the questions and answers. I still got 100% on the first try.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Never did finish the game. Sorry, but the Meat Circus was an exercise in torture. Still one of my favorite games of all time.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Never did finish the game. Sorry, but the Meat Circus was an exercise in torture. Still one of my favorite games of all time.
Oh god!! That level....Such obscenities left my mouth with that level..

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
80% on the first try.
Not bad for never have played the game if i do say so myself.

I know most of what i know from watching Cheat! on the old(Good) G4.

rsvp42

Jan 15, 2010
100% on my first try, but not quite fast enough to make it past 36th.

Folio said:
I haven't played the game through. I'm a bit stuck after I found the psychic prison chamber. I've lost the button I was given somehow. Or perhaps I don't know how to use it.
I think I had the same problem my first time. Took me a while to figure out that I had to actually equip the button from my inventory. Try again though! That's still pretty early on and there's plenty more to see.

HK_01

Jun 1, 2009
Behold! I scored 20%!!!

At least I have the excuse of never having played the game.

drisky

Mar 16, 2009
90%, I don't know all of Tim's games.
Susan Arendt said:
Yeah I'm in the same boat, when I was younger I might have put up with something like that, not any more though. I leave a lot of games unfinished at the last level or boss.

SomEngangVar

Sep 23, 2009
I'm sitting at 90% since the question about Raz's powers wont work. I've used all four answers and it gives me 90 no matter what I choose. Lolwut.