Take the 'For the Emperor!' Quiz!

MonkeyPunch

Feb 20, 2008
For some reason this quiz showed me all the questions on one page (normally it's one after the other) and when I had finished it took me straight to the leader board without showing me how many I got right (or wrong in my case :p)

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
HAH! Finally a test with my name on it! At long last a test that I cannot fail. All my years of wading through Warhammer lore will finally pay off! now GIMME my badge!

I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The "For the Emperor!" Quiz . Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/166-The-For-the-Emperor-Quiz]

Evil mr dave

Apr 28, 2009
I would hardly call this the "For the Emperor" quiz since most of the questions were actually about choas forces (you almost got me with that magnus the red one escapist( and if i ended up scoring 9/10 because of the ultra-smurfs answer i will punch a baby))

DEATH TO THE CORPSE EMPEROR, MY THE WHOLE GALAXY COME TO ROT AND RUIN!!!!!

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I sure am glad the test decided to let me know that I was going to skip a question. I had no idea that I could actually ignore almost any sentence with the word Ultramarines in it.

It's not the game that I hate. It's the people who play it that I hate. Most players that I've dealt with don't actually remember how to play the game for fun. They all bring the absolute most broken armies they can. They don't makes jokes or tell stories. They're just blank walls of I'm doing this.

I don't have a problem with that at the tournament level, but I don't play at a tournament level. I play to have fun and crack jokes.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Apparently I'm a slow reader lol.
This is probably one of the few quizzes I thought was really easy.

Warforger

Apr 24, 2010
fi6eka said:
They could have atleast put some harder questions in the quiz like:

"Wich one is the most broken army book to date?"

a)Ultramarines
b)Blood angels
c)Grey Knights
Well Ultramarines don't have one, I haven't checked Grey Knights but I'm sure they do. I'm going to guess my beloved BA who I love so much more than others cause they paint their armor a different color and have some special units due to their special color. Grey Knights though in the last edition sucked.

They should've put harder questions on it, like whose the leader of the Ultramarines 10th company?

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Perfect score. The kicker? I hate the SPESS MEHREENS. They're tactical IDIOTS who charge into battle with chainswords,rather than use their anti-tank pistols,or rifles. That,and they're the resident Mary Sues,and WAY too overrated.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
I would've done better, but I couldn't remember the name for the Chaos Marine Assault Troopers.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
hey! a quiz about stuff I actually know about. Hurray for me I suppose. 100%, but that was pretty easy...

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Well, I'm not a proper WH40K player, but I did play plenty of their videogames (Chaos Gate and the Dawn of War in particular); I picked up quite a bit of lore along the way. Easy 100%.

One thing confused me, though, I thought the Space Marine transports are called "Metal Boxes", but that wasn't an option...

Oh, and I think it's a bit off to call the Chaos Space Marines "evil". I mean, yeah, they're evil, but basically all parties in WH40K are evil to some extent or in some way, including the Loyalist Space Marines.

rayen020

May 20, 2009
Skeleon said:
Oh, and I think it's a bit off to call the Chaos Space Marines "evil". I mean, yeah, they're evil, but basically all parties in WH40K are evil to some extent or in some way, including the Loyalist Space Marines.
Ithink the tau would take offence to this statement what with the greater good and all. also comparitively chaos is a helluva lot more evil than some others. the empire has basic freedoms except religion and species, and the rigid structure comes not from a want to rule a galaxy spanning with an iron fist but that human are small and squishy and having them all band together is the only way to survive. meanwhile chaos live in basiclly hell have no freedoms summon daemons and kill and pillage without regard.

Orks aren't evil they just need to fight. not their fault if those they fight don't survive. tryanids are just a hive mind they aren't good or evil they are just what they are. Eldar you can figure out for yourself.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
wooty said:
Ok, I really need to go and wash now, for someone who never gave a shit about WH40k, I got 6/10...... My plan of "go with the silliest sounding thing" paid off quite well :S

Yeah, I got 5/10 by trying just that, the only time I've even heard 40k mentioned is on these forums...

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
100%.
Waaaaaay to easy.
Why not ask us more in depth questions? Like what is Abaddon the Destroyer's weapon of choice?
Or which chapter of the Space Marines is most devoted to the machine spirit?

Oh well, at any rate..... FO TEH EMPRAH! SPAZSH MAHHHHREEENS, TO BATTLE!

Sir Shockwave

Jul 4, 2011
I scored 100%, with 10 of 10 correct on The Escapist's The "For the Emperor!" Quiz . Take this quiz [/quizzes/view/166-The-For-the-Emperor-Quiz]

In a handful of seconds. Wasn't even very hard O.O