Take this Quiz to Discover What Kind of Gamer You Are!

breadlord

Apr 21, 2009
[br] The Tactician [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/83.53-The+Tactician] [br] Take this quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/view/83]

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
Pony Lover.

Ok, Katamari Damaci is awesome! There is nothing wrong with playing a completely batshit crazy game about rolling stuff in a ball.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
"The Explorer"

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA- No.

I almost never explore when I play games, even when I play games like Fallout I do so for the story, seriously, I could give two shits about that cave off to the side of the road.

I say the quiz is broken, as all the answers I chose should have directed me towards a story outcome, but they didn't, so yeah.

Needless to say, this badge is going to remain at the absolute bottom of my pile, as this is one horrible mistake that I'd rather the world not see.

nightwolf667

Oct 5, 2009
Okey dokey, so I really like to shoot things huh?

I'm not sure if that's how I'd describe myself seeing as I play a lot of RPGs, but I won't deny that I like to blow things up. A lot. But that's not my primary reason for playing games.

That said, there should be a Michael Westin badge.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
So I am both the Dead-Eye and the Grouper. Considering that about 75% of my library is FPS games, and I can absolutely throw down some pain in cooperative shooters (ask me how many times I've taken a Hunter off of someone at 100 meters or more in Left 4 Dead 2), I'd have to say I agree.

MrRuler said:
Pony lover? Scerw this quiz.......im not a pony lover.
Everyone is a pony lover. DO NOT REPRESS YOUR LOVE FOR PONY. It can only lead to heartbreak and ruin. [small]Or heartburn and runs. The label is kind of smeared here.[/small]

MrRuler

Jun 7, 2010
The Rogue Wolf said:
So I am both the Dead-Eye and the Grouper. Considering that about 75% of my library is FPS games, and I can absolutely throw down some pain in cooperative shooters (ask me how many times I've taken a Hunter off of someone at 100 meters or more in Left 4 Dead 2), I'd have to say I agree.

MrRuler said:
Pony lover? Scerw this quiz.......im not a pony lover.
Everyone is a pony lover. DO NOT REPRESS YOUR LOVE FOR PONY. It can only lead to heartbreak and ruin. [small]Or heartburn and runs. The label is kind of smeared here.[/small]
Well at least it'll make me FABULOUS!

Avashnea

Mar 16, 2009
Completely pointless quiz. It assumes you actually play racing games and fps for like half the questions. I never play racing games or fps, so I had no idea who these characters are!

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
I'm apparently the best of the best, which makes absolutely no sense, because I couldn't care less about achievements, or leaderboards.

ender214

Oct 30, 2008
Take this quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/result/83.52-The+Grouper]

Grouper. Interesting since I'm a completionist achievement whore. I guess I do prefer multiplayer to single-player though...

Taco of flames

May 30, 2009
I got Jack of all Games. Somewhat accurate, but I haven't played many excellent games beyond Super Mario World. I'm really more a Flash gamer than anything else. Platformers are my first love, but I enjoy the occasional beat-em-up/obliterate-everything-with-a-machine-gun game, puzzles, RTS, RPGs(second only to platformers), etc. So I suppose I am a Jack of all Games.

Kurt Horsting

Jul 3, 2008
So, Apperantly people that play games for the gameplay, or to understand the game system dont fucking exist. So all the people That play Fighting games, RTS, or anything competitive, you obviously a demographic of people that dont fucking matter. The guy who made this can go fuck themselves.

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
I have to wonder why, when answering basically all the group-related questions by playing with bots, ignoring actions and/or running away, I ended up with the Grouper.

Twice.

This is one wonky quiz. I had to choose things deliberately off-norm just to get a more accurate result, not helped at all by a good five of the twenty questions having no relevance to me whatsoever. (Which of these characters do I relate to? ...none?)

To be expected, though. Quizzes like these are always silly when it comes to connecting questions that have seemingly no relevance to the end results. Liking Need for Speed - a game that has no shooting in it as far as I remember - makes me more of a Dead-Eye than liking Mario Kart where you actually shoot things at people? What? How? o_O

Yureina

Who are you?
May 6, 2010
I got "The Simulant" for my second try. What the hell does that mean exactly? :eek:

adam5396

Feb 12, 2010
I Finished and got grouper. It's pretty much me (And another reason I should get borderlands) But I have 1 thing to say about the quiz...

HOW CAN YOU NOT INCLUDE BURNOUT IN FAVOURITE RACING GAME?!?!?!
Other than that, great quiz.

Mitchell_R

May 17, 2010
Dead eye. Sounds about right seeing as how in every game I try to find some sort of sniper rifle.