Tales from the Table: Chapter 17: A Tale of The End

Apr 28, 2008
Thanks for such a great series. It was fantastic and it's a shame it didn't get more attention.

Wonder what you all will do next...

EvilPicnic

Sep 9, 2009
Epic. As. Fuck.

This series has been really great, guys. Moar pleez. I'd love to see them roll up some new characters for a 2nd season ;)

[EDIT]

Oh, and I just have to say, for an amateur production your SFX are so so good. So good.

somonels

Oct 12, 2010
A good final episode - a statement I will withdraw should the tale continue. I am happy there was no happy ending. The sad part is that the barbarian went fully unexplored and remained a one dimensional character, which could have been the intentional point, which would be very, very low.

SteewpidZombie

Dec 31, 2010
Either that was a depressingly awesome end to the series, or an Amazingly awesome cliffhanger for a second season.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Can I just say that I love this series?

I'm really hoping this is isn't the end to the show, and just a fantastic cliffhanger for season two.

LoganN64

Sep 13, 2010
i love this show and as such i must say the following statement:

MAKE A SECOND SEASON FOR I DEMAND IT!!!! FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN GRIEVOUS HEAD WOUNDS!

thank you for your time have a pleasant day!

eternal-chaplain

Mar 17, 2010
Very nice ending; I think it was best ended this way rather than any other.
That said, I will have to keep this in mind the next time I DM...

Tower 87

Oct 14, 2010
Wow!

I came to the Escapist for Zero Punctuation and now only come back for Tales from the Table. I spent $20 on the publishers club just to watch the whole series in HD in a marathon leading up to the season finale. I hope that Aardvarks Anonymous do some amazing things in the future and keep the community on the escapist up to date with what is going on. I will be checking out their Facebook page daily.

http://www.facebook.com/aardanon

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
Oh hell YES!

That was a hell of an ending for a hell of a series. I really, really hope you guys make a second season. That'd be awesome.

khiliani

May 27, 2010
excellent finale for an excellent series, especially for someone who is only just starting with d&d. please do a second series, as this is one of the best things on the escapist

Anachronism

Apr 9, 2009
THIS CANNOT BE THE END!

I've said it before, this is pretty much the best series on the Escapist right now, and they can't leave it on a cliffhanger like that. There has to be a second series planned, right?

KasraF

Nov 7, 2011
I confess, It was not a bad ending, but I'm feeling disappointed. After all those comedy dialogues and heroic tales, I was expecting an ending which if not happy, would at the very least make me laugh. I loved the series and wtched every episode religiously, but this last episode let me down horribly.

Clankenbeard

Clerical Error
Mar 29, 2009
Slow clap.

Well done by all! This series is a real gem and you ground the last facet perfectly. I didn't know how I wanted this series to end, but nothing I can think of would top what I got. A real life resolution to a fantasy game. Reroll.

Darth Rahu

Critic of the Sith
Nov 20, 2009
Brilliant end guys. Still say we should get an epilogue of some kind, and if not, this actually still works.

Orange Monkey

Mar 16, 2009
Wow, that was really really brilliant :) Even if there isn't another season I thought it ended wonderfully, sometimes a sad ending can be infinitely more rewarding than a good one.

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
*wipes tear away* That was a great ending guys

There is a reason why this is one of the best series on the Escapist and this was perfect proof of it // A fantastic ending to a fantastic show

I look forward to the second series

-M