Tales from the Table: Chapter 17: A Tale of The End

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
Still a fantastic series as always. It's weird to realize that, in spite of the fact that we probably all saw it coming, we in no way expected it to go down this way.

I hope that instead of one episode fixing everything or this really just being the last and surprisingly sad episode that this is the set-up for another season. So many crazy stories to conclude, in spite of having pretty much ended the campaign!

Scarblade

Beta testing life since 1991
Jan 26, 2011
Yes! It's finally here and it's better than I dared hope for. I love all of these characters now, and seeing them destroy each other like that kinda hurt.

Geek2theRight

May 16, 2011
As soon as he donned the golden glove and started attracting the various colored stones, I was all "aha! the Infinity Gauntlet!" . . . and, barring a name change to avoid copyright infringement, I was right! *sniffle* This reminds me of when Marvel used to be good.

uzo

Jul 5, 2011
Hey, big claps from me.

I've been watching this series from the shadows but I could never keep up with it due to multiple grogrpahic relocations.

Yet, speaking as a damned near 20 yr DM here, look after your players. Except the CN/CE ones. They deserve to die.

EDIT: 'grogrpahic' ... what was I smoking last night?

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
That really was depressing, but good, too. And i have to agree with this: the DM sholdn`t be like that. Unfortunately, I´ve had DM-s like that guy, and it really was no fun. It really felt like he was the main hero of the story, and we were just a bunch of weaklings tagging along...
Oh, this brings back bad memories. But still, good stuff.

Taynas

May 20, 2010
I am okay with the sad ending but I wish there was a little more wrap up for each character. Perhaps something showing them moving on, growing up, generally living without the D&D group with a possible hint that some of them could maybe be friends again someday if they really matured. Sad is good but this was sad and abrupt which makes me feel more hollow sad than crying sad.
Anyway, Thank you for this wonderful show. Someday soon, I should watch it straight through so as to extra appreciate the story you shared with us here.