Tales from the Table: Chapter 7: A Tale of an Elven Council

Scarblade

Beta testing life since 1991
Jan 26, 2011
I really love this show, the character development is great and I love how we get more intimate with the characters with each passing show. The fantasy story is good too so I hope we do not get too much into the real life characters, every second or third show with heavy character development is nice, but much more will properly become too much.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
The video wont play for me, every other video on this site will apart from this one! QQ

TheAngryMonkey

Nov 18, 2009
Amazing Episode, there were so many good things that I would fill a whole comments page listing them.
Keep up the good work, no constructive criticism here.
Really enjoyed it, good writing, acting, and production values.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I'll admit. The first time I say this show I didn't really think it could have a real "deep" story, but this one put an end to that thought. I don't want the jokes to go away completely, but a good serious story can be just as entertaining as a funny one. You're doing it right friends. Just right. Keep it up! :)

thelastone

Nov 4, 2010
I'm so glad this episode is finally up - what happened?!

I really liked this episode. Not as funny the whole way through maybe, but I loved the montage of him hanging out on his own. Really cute. And I like seeing AFL being represented! Go Aussies!

Also, Ceredwyn's elf-voice was ace. Those costumes are amazing too. Great work, guys! More more more please.

simqueen88

Nov 2, 2010
Wow guys, great episode! Loved the deeper story line and the parallels drawn between fantasy and reality. He was fighting himself! I get it! It's an inner struggle! Anyway, bottom line: loved it and can't wait for more.

Tower 87

Oct 14, 2010
IndianaJonny said:
The costumes are AMAZING; mucho kudos to whoever put those together.

Oh, and good on the lass playing aussie rules, it can't be easy amongst a group of sweaty boys!
They are the one in the same I believe, at least the girl is both credited as a footballer and in Costume & Make up.

Tower 87

Oct 14, 2010
P.S This Show is Awesome, I don't really care for the other new shows and I thought after last week that this show was dropped if favour of the new shows. I am glad to see that is not the case.

Goldeneye1989

Deathwalker
Mar 9, 2009
ok guys, even though i hate it....

IT'S AFL .... not rugby >< :D

ALSO GO QUEENSLAND BEAT THOSE DIRTY BLUES!

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
I'm definitely liking Falcore's channeling of Belkar Bitterleaf, [http://www.giantitp.com/comics/ootscast.html] but at the same time it's not the same without playing the game. :/

Kudos, guys.

jennyd

Mar 27, 2011
I also love the costumes. Elissa Hullah is a genius!!! And it was cool to see her make a cameo appearance in the football game too. Well done - I love this series.

rddj623

"Breathe Deep, Seek Peace"
Sep 28, 2009
Truly all kinds of awesome! I really enjoy this series, it's a good balance of funny and serious, epic fantasy, and practical reality. :) Keep up the great work!

HMSteve

Nov 5, 2010
Although Falcore was initially not a favorite, the new depth his loneliness shows here made him an understandable character with whom I could sympathize for. I suspect this was the point and wish to compliment both him, and your writers, for a job well done.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
sooperman said:
I'm definitely liking Falcore's channeling of Belkar Bitterleaf, [http://www.giantitp.com/comics/ootscast.html] but at the same time it's not the same without playing the game. :/

Kudos, guys.
Really? Belkar Bitterleaf wants to kill all the halflings in his village. His outfit reminds me more of Drizzt. And oh, how I dispise Drizzt.

Also off topic, but isn't it a recuring thing in fantasy that elves DON'T grow facial hair? Or am I missing something

OT: But really guys, great series. D&D is so much fun to make fun of!

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Fasckira said:
The video wont play for me, every other video on this site will apart from this one! QQ
Got it working - looks like theres no HTML5 version on this one, works fine in Flash.

Good episode though, nice to see that the aussies know proper rugby too! :D

Squato

Dec 12, 2008
Goldeneye1989 said:
ok guys, even though i hate it....

IT'S AFL .... not rugby >< :D

ALSO GO NEW SOUTH WALES BEAT THOSE DIRTY MAROONS!
There, I fixed if got you, thank me later. ;)

And yes, this is an Australian thing for those from overseas. :p

As to the show, very impressive episode, in fact this really is the best so far. More so since this adds so much depth to a character it was not just very easy to hate, but one who felt unimportant to the rest of events. This was the episode which not only corrected that view, but did so in the best possible manner.

Keep up the great work guys. :D

IndianaJonny

Mysteron Display Team
Jan 6, 2011
Tower 87 said:
IndianaJonny said:
The costumes are AMAZING; mucho kudos to whoever put those together.

Oh, and good on the lass playing aussie rules, it can't be easy amongst a group of sweaty boys!
They are the one in the same I believe, at least the girl is both credited as a footballer and in Costume & Make up.
Ah, I now feel woefully unaccomplished by comparison.

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Is it just me or whenever there is a show on the Escapist that is made in Australia. It is filmed in Victoria?