Taliban "students" die from explosion in bomb making class

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
Are there any Elliot Rodgers memes? Because that's all I can think of right now.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Sorry, I again don't want anyone to die. Even those who hate me. I want a world where such reactions are antiquated and out of place. As much as I don't want to die by a bomber, I don't want a world where a bomber feels it necessary to do such an act.

Every way feels like a failure. I rather have people drop such ideals than delight in their ends.

ObsidianJones

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 29, 2020
Country
United States
Whilst I share your sentiments to some degree, I have just about the least sadness for killers who accidentally kill themselves.
I hear you. To me, sadness is even too strong. I'm just... let down.

We see ex-Qanon people all the time. Ex-Racists. People who turned over a new leaf after some crime. A death while being a believer makes a martyr to the cause. Someone who changed their programming and embraces a better life is a symbol for all.

Add that to the innate 'valuing human life' thing and yeah, not the best news. More could have been done with these wasted lives.

Elijin

Elite Muppet
Legacy
Feb 15, 2009
That's so....stupid.

I can't help but wonder whether you'd define this as a successful or failed bomb making class though...

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I can't help but wonder whether you'd define this as a successful or failed bomb making class though..
I would call it either a qualified success or a qualified failure.

More could have been done with these wasted lives.
I agree, but they did make the choices to do this with their lives. While I would prefer a world in which nobody dies in explosions, if we have to have a world where people do die, I prefer that instead of innocent people, it's the terrorists.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020

People of the Escapist!!! Give me your memes!
Achmed: Did you have a blast at school today Son?
Son: You could say that Dad.

Possible Alternative headline Jokes:

ISIS to institute colour blindness testing of recruits in future

Isis says their classes go with a bang.

Isis say remote learning attempts aren't going well either so you're not alone

Isis successfully prevents spread of Covid from illegal mass gathering

Other Joke:
Just wait until they get to heaven and find the 72 virgins are just their 72 classmates

Last edited:

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Wonder how many would be bomb makers end up this way. Even ones being trained by pros.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Use RPGs given to you by Russia instead.

No, I am serious the Chechens did a number on Russian Ground Forces using 1 RPG, and 1 AK team. the War Nerd told me that. Save the explosives for the MBT tanks, and MRAPs.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
@ Dwarvenhobble

Taliban, not ISIS
I was getting it confused with this that recently happened too

So either there's been two recent lots or the same incident is being reported differently by different outlets.

Either way jokes still work if you change the words out.