Tattoos of the Escapist Community

CAPTCHA

Mushroom Camper
Sep 30, 2009
I haven't got a photo on hand, but I have this tatooed on my back. It's why I'm called Djinn"8". The only diferences are the cards are slighty overlapped to make them fit and the World/Wheel are combined into a single symbol of a rotating sun.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
I raise this thread from the dead with my Deathcoil spell! ha! (yes I know deathcoil doesn't work like that, shut up).

Just got this one today, it's just an outline for now; I plan to have it filled in within a few weeks.

Also check out my sexy man-chest!

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
EcksTeaSea said:

Good times. Getting many more done in the future.

ooooo that is one sexy color on that sleeve. Me gusta

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Necromancing this thread again....... I just got the one I posted finished and had to share it : 3

edit: not "finished" per se, getting a green aura around it later for another appointment, just didn't have the time for that during this one.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Should I even post what I want to get or should I wait until I get it. Cause I've said it on here multiple times.

Dawns Gate

May 2, 2011
A buddy of mine just got this done and I was thinking about getting one as well but with the RCAC armoured fist instead of the PPCLI cap badge.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
I would like to get one of these. I am not sure which one is mu family crest...

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
Redlin5 said:
Should I even post what I want to get or should I wait until I get it. Cause I've said it on here multiple times.
You said you were gona get a tattoo months ago. Go do it!
You've been waiting way to long Red, or has it just a money issue?

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Tiger Sora said:
Redlin5 said:
You said you were gona get a tattoo months ago. Go do it!
You've been waiting way to long Red, or has it just a money issue?
It's a money issue. :/

Aggy213

Sep 22, 2012
this has probably been brought up a thousand times now but....

what do you guys think of girls with tattoos???

I really want to get my first one, I've had it planned out for over a year, but im too afraid to go.

geK0

Jun 24, 2011
Aggy213 said:

I really want to get my first one, I've had it planned out for over a year, but im too afraid to go.
I find tattoos on women to be sort of a turn on, depending on what the tattoo is of and where it is. But then again, i'm also into tomboys and punk scene chicks so maybe my opinion isn't the best to go by.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
I don't really see the point of it.
As Stephen Fry once said "whats the point of anything beyond the basics? It's the added extra's that make life worth living". What's the point of posting on a forum? Let alone posting in a thread to show you're disdain of tattoo's?

Not having a go just something for you to mull over.

On topic. I have a full tribal sleeve on my left arm, I would show a picture but I lack the means to do so.

I do want more of the addictive little fuckers though.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Aggy213 said:

For me it really depends, if you get one of the following then it's really annoying to me.

A star, flower, "mum & dad", your name, a Chinese/Japanese symbol, gaming related, a heart, a butterfly and maybe 1 or 2 more I can't think of at the moment.

They annoy me for a very simple reason, every girl with a tattoo has one of them ... I don't mean in a general, stereotypical way, I mean every single girl I have seen has at least 1 of these.

ALTHOUGH, I don't mind if, for example, it's a beautifully done flower like 6X6 inches big. It's when it's the size of a coin and took 5 minutes to do.

Get something awesome!

Like this, go to 12:40

That is a flower tattoo!

A girl with a well done tattoo is really sexy though, especially if she has a goth vibe as well ... like a suicide girl look.

Aggy213

Sep 22, 2012
Well what i'm thinking about getting is an Infinity symbol with the word family in cursive as part of the infinity symbol. I have like 4 families and i love them all to death, and if i go through with it both my sisters said they'd get the same thing. it wont be very big. and it will be on my left shoulder where it'll rarely be seen (I have to have it covered for work, otherwise it would be on my wrist)

klown

Jun 6, 2012
I have a German eagle with a flag as it's crest on my right arm.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
I gues mines a bit strange but i have a date of birth in roman numerals in a spiral around my ankle, had more added to it, a tiny harley davidson and a music note to each end. the bike represents my dad who died a few years ago and the music note represents my mum. would love to get more tattoo's

Aggy213

Sep 22, 2012
BUMP

So I did it! I went and booked my first tattoo! Now any tips or tricks or anything for when i do go get it??
Its booked for may 15th :)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Aggy213 said:
BUMP

So I did it! I went and booked my first tattoo! Now any tips or tricks or anything for when i do go get it??
Just for future reference, bumping old threads is frowned upon here but at least you had a reason to.

How elaborate is the tattoo you want? The more elaborate, the longer the process and the more it will hurt. I'd definitely have a friend along to help you through it. Congrats on getting the appointment booked though. That's more than I have done so far.

Someday...

klown

Jun 6, 2012
Aggy213 said:
BUMP

Depends on where you get it will depend on how much it will hurt. My arm piece didn't hurt very much at all, it felt like a small bee sting. I biggest advice is don't psyche yourself out about it, just relax, bring something to pass the time (music or a book that doesn't need you to move much), and be calm. But congratulations on your first tattoo, why are you booking so far into the future?