Taylor Swift <3

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
thaluikhain said:
Taylor Swift is a feminist.
In other news, popstar forced from home after bomb threat. Taylor had this to say:

"What the f*** is a gamer gate?"

OT: I don't know, I don't like her very much. She's incredibly juvenile. She seems like she's suffering from some sort of arrested development. She also seems like a premodona. That said, there are worse things...

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Fox12 said:
thaluikhain said:
In other news, popstar forced from home after bomb threat. Taylor had this to say:

OT: I don't know, I don't like her very much. She's incredibly juvenile. She seems like she's suffering from some sort of arrested development. She also seems like a premodona. That said, there are worse things...
I dunno, she's got that insufferably nice thing going on. Very juvenile, sure, but um...not going to be throwing stones over that one.

Fox12

AccursedT- see you space cowboy
Jun 6, 2013
thaluikhain said:
Fox12 said:
thaluikhain said:

I dunno, she's got that insufferably nice thing going on. Very juvenile, sure, but um...not going to be throwing stones over that one.
I just got a negative impression of her after listening to that picture to burn song. A twenty year old woman singing about how she's going to tell everyone that her ex is gay? And then she'll fool around with all of his friends? And then, if he tries to talk to her, her dad will shoot him with his boomstick? I dunno, she's harmless, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I don't keep up with celebrities, but she seems nice compared to some (kanye) people.

Edit: holy cow my grammar was bad. Have to stop typing with my phone.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Fox12 said:
I just got a negative impression of her after listening to that picture to burn song. A twenty year old woman about how she's going to tell everyone that her ex is gay? And then she'll fool around with all of his friends? And then, is he tries to talk to her, her dad will shoot him with his boomstick? I dunno, she's harmless, but it left a bad taste in my mouth.
Not familiar with that song

*googles*

Ah, right, see what you mean. Bad Taylor Swift!

Oddly, there's apparently two different versions, and the homophobia is only is one of them.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Fox12 said:
thaluikhain said:

Prima donna. Female main singer in an opera. Sorry, this term being related to Madonna or being generally misused or misspelled hurts me as much as hearing the word "moist" hurts some people. Rant over.

OT: she's okay, but not being a middle-school girl, I can't relate or really enjoy her music.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
After examining the evidence, I and some of my friends from NIST are approximately 97.8642% certain that Taylor Swift is a mammal.

TheRiddler

Sep 21, 2013
TakerFoxx said:
anne001

rose003

OP disappears after first post.

I smell sockpuppeting.
In light of the new thread reviver...

aiza001 said:
i like taylor Swift especially her new song. :) Shake it of :)
...I think I agree. That said, I have no idea what to do about it, and I don't really mind a thread about a pop music star sticking around.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Little Woodsman said:
After examining the evidence, I and some of my friends from NIST are approximately 97.8642% certain that Taylor Swift is a mammal.
I hope you just looked at her chest, rather than anything more complicated.

annecosta

Oct 10, 2014
Lucem712 said:
anne001 said:
Post anything here about Taylor..

* Song
* Pictures
* lyrics
* News
* albums
* other information
Welcome! I am going to assume you aren't actually Taylor Swift in disguise. *Eyes suspiciously*

I quite like her music, just good ole music crack for your brain. Her new song is pretty good and I like how it is a slap to everyone talkin' shit about her. Don't piss off Taylor, she'll write a catchy song about it.
--

I'm one of her fan .. i really like her and i think some of you here like her too. :)

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
lax4life said:
I don't understand how she's considered country.
I'm not familiar with the entirety of her work but I figure perhaps before she was known she was country (of varying degress to pop) her original hit "romeo" certainly has country elements, particualy the style and singing accent

then as her popularity rose she shifted away from country and into pop, this is actually a pretty common thing...like Olivia newton john and Shania twain (god anyone remember her?)

Lucem712

*Chirp*
Jul 14, 2011
LetalisK said:
Lucem712 said:
anne001 said:
Welcome! I am going to assume you aren't actually Taylor Swift in disguise. *Eyes suspiciously*

I quite like her music, just good ole music crack for your brain. Her new song is pretty good and I like how it is a slap to everyone talkin' shit about her. Don't piss off Taylor, she'll write a catchy song about it.
More importantly....where is your gif from? I want to see more of the adorable fox eating what looks like a Taco Bell grilled stuft burrito. Or a piece of french toast.
You know, I can't actually recall where I got this gif. I just tried to search Google for it, I couldn't really come up with anything. .-.

tilmoph

Gone Gonzo
Jun 11, 2013
I don't think I'd mind her, but the radio at work went on a Swift spree for like three months. No, I cannot listen to some teeny bopper romance bullshit once an hour, every hour, for months on end and still have positive feelings regarding the source. Otherwise, inoffensive teenager love pop. Prolly did other things, but I really can't be assed to find out or care.

annecosta

Oct 10, 2014
Everybody have their own opinions and i respect that :)
I just want to know if some of you is also fan of her :)

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
thaluikhain said:
Little Woodsman said:
I hope you just looked at her chest, rather than anything more complicated.
Hey have you met any of the guys from NIST?

I assure you, they examined all the evidence from every angle.

Purely for the sake of science, of course.

Sep 13, 2009
thaluikhain said:
Ok, possibly they were all girls, in that pre-pubescent boy band members...well you can't really tell unless you are their doctor, can you. Not a band member, but push the red button and you'll see what I mean.
Oh why did I press it? Evidentally the button now turns everyone's avatars into Biebers for the next 24 hours. Maybe if I press it again it will go away...

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
I have no strong opinions about her one way or the other. Her current music?s mostly inoffensive radio fodder, and my mum?s a fan of her mostly for her country work (country is, like, the only genre of music my mum consistently listens to), so she?s got that going for her. And she?s pretty hot.