TEA

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
My generic tea is Dilma. But I'm partial to all kinds

With Milk; Earl Grey, Irish and English Breakfast, Russian Caravan.

Without milk I'd drink, Green tea, Oolong and Camomile (With a dash of honey. Great when you're sick and you just want to sleep).

Gnarynhar

Jan 9, 2010
Often Twining's English Breakfast, although at the moment I'm on a pack of Madura English Breakfast (Aussie brand and quite nice) I also have a couple of types of chai, some green chai, I've had a delightful strawberry-vanilla rooitea which I must get some more of and a nice green tea blend called 'sunshine'.
Soon I'll be getting some packs of wattleseed and cinnamon, and forest berry tea.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Has to be Tetley. And it has to be allowed to steep and then I show it the milk. It gets milkier and more sugary if I feel ill as I find it one of the better things to rely on if feeling queasy. Yep, tried both peppermint and ginger, don't work as well. All herbal teas offer so much and deliver so little - they smell great but always seem to taste as if you made a brew with something you found stuck to your lawnmower.

Am more of a coffee drinker though.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Earl Grey in the morning. An herbal blend if I'm heading to bed.

Time alone is spent with tea, time with friends is best done with coffee.

Lawyer105

Apr 15, 2009
I tend to drink rooibos (redbush) tea. Technically, it's an infusion, not a tea, but wth. It also comes with more anti-oxidants and less caffeine and tannin than most other teas, so that's a bonus too!

StrangerQ

Oct 14, 2009
My favorite tea is this one brand Emperors bride by Norqvist.

Elderberry and kvittenfruit flavors flavored Assam Ceylon tea.
Dried orange peel and pineapple fruit pieces and thistle petals.

my own english skill did not allow me to translate so here's crude version by google translater and my own editing

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Usually PG tips or tetleys. Milk & one sugar.

I knew someone where I used to work that drank it black with the teabag still in the cup.

Lawbringer

Oct 7, 2009
shootthebandit said:
Oliver90909 said:
Oh Yorkshire tea! Ee by gum, it's t' best!

Guess where I'm from...?
how did i know this would happen, you are clearly not from yorkshire because you didnt mention the yorkshire biscuit to accompany the tea. or you didnt mention having tea whilst down t'pit
Sounds like a Lancashire hotpLot to question me Yorkshire roots. Do you 'ave any idea 'ow difficult 'tis t' type down 'ere in t' pit wi' no lights and biccie crumbs all over t' computer?

MrEnigami

Nov 23, 2010
Scottish here. I! LOVE! TEA!

Dunno how many cups a day, and whatever kind of teabags are in the house. I just LOVE tea! SO MUCH! :D

Hiikuro

We are SYD!
Apr 3, 2010
Used to drink only twinnings, now I can't stand its taste after I switched over to higher-quality tea. I drink mainly green tea, occasionally white. I don't have an exclusive brand, but I tend to buy Chaplon.

My favourite types are bai mu dan, gunpowder, and sencha. But essentially, as long as it is green or white I'll consume it (probably tried about 10 different types of tea the past year).

On a related note I'm going to try catnip tea in the near future.

mayney93

Aug 3, 2009
Oliver90909 said:

Guess where I'm from...?
Scandinavia? jokes aside, london? most posh tea drinkers come from there

OT: LONG LIVE TETLEY's!

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Oliver90909 said:

Guess where I'm from...?
LANCASHIRE

lol, Yorkshire Tea's my family's favourite (yeah, guess where they come from)
I don't drink Tea often though, more of a coffee man :(

royohz

Official punching bag!
Jul 23, 2009
I loooooove tea, I like Earl Grey, Green tea, berries and Indian (Indi-Indian, not Native American) Chai Tea! Like, anything, really. The best part is I'm Norwegian, I've hardly been to England.