TEA

Aerialfrogg

Dec 29, 2008
I drink Twinings Earl Grey, but my mom loves Lady Grey, so I drink that when I'm feeling homesick. The best tea I've ever had was in India. It was just some plain ol' black tea boiled in a pan with water, milk and a little sugar. They call it chai. In America we put gobs of spices and shit into milk with a little tea flavor and call it chai, but that plain slightly sweet milk tea was awesome (although I suspect they may have added a tiny bit of cardamom).

BlueberryMUNCH

Apr 15, 2010
I tend to rock the PG Tipps, like a badman.

I also dig some random imported Green Tea, Jasmine Tea...and some random Chinese one; no idea what the name is.

It's damn good though...just kinda worrying not having a clue what it is o_o.

baddude1337

Taffer
Jun 9, 2010
I myself don't drink tea (one of the few British people who doesn't), but my family and friends tend to drink PG Tips.

CJMacM

Mar 21, 2010
I'm Canadian and I like King Cole, but I never drank anything else because all my relatives say it's the best.
I usually drink a cup or two every day with a bit of milk.

Goody

Jan 2, 2011
Oliver90909 said:
Oh Yorkshire tea! Ee by gum, it's t' best!

Guess where I'm from...?
Yeah, yorkshire tea is the best one, even better using the loose leaves in a teapot

The Heik

King of the Nael
Oct 12, 2008
Zef Otter said:
Hi since most here are British or Australian (some Scottish and Irish). I was wondering what brand of tea and what kind do you drink? Because well I wonder what kinds of tea's I can find outside of the USA.

Me? I tend to drink Twinings China Oolong tea. Pretty nice, good flavor aroma and flavor. :)
My preferred ones are Twinning's English Breakfast, and Celestial's Berry Zinger. The former is good in the mornings, and the latter is my personal favourite for those really cold days.

TheColdHeart

Sep 15, 2008
Tetley's Tea usually although I have some Taylor's Green Tea with lemon I bought when on a bit of a get-healthy binge but I'm not a massive fan of the taste.

Little tea-fact. I live about 10 mins from the Yorkshire Tea factory and the Taylors Tea one too.

Whitewillow

Mar 30, 2010
Depends on what I feel like at the time. Earl Grey, Lady Grey, and Chai are my preferred black teas, though Orange Pekoe is beginning to grow on me. Mint and Chamomile are my favourite herbal teas. Iced fruit teas are perfect for Summer. And I haven't settled on my favourite green tea yet. Still experimenting.