Teacher beats student then masturbates in hallway

mokes310

Oct 13, 2008
There was a collective sigh of relief when we found out that this wasn't a Native English Teacher...crazy shit indeed.

The sad thing is that corporal punishment is illegal now, yet as I'm typing this, one of my students is just getting walloped. Just one of the many differences between the East and West...

HyperDavidovich

Sep 2, 2011
JoJo said:
Is it bad that I laughed at this? It just seems... surreal, anyhow I think somebody needs an early retirement (and possibly a restraining order).
Not to mention the teacher needs to BE restrained.

Okay, so the dude had a "violence fetish"... okay...

But in the facking hallway???

Mauler

Jul 11, 2012
Wow that...
Wait what???
Hes 55 and he did what... Was he a substitute teacher or something because if he just cracked after 30 or so years of teaching then ... I'm at loss of words...

MrMixelPixel

Jul 7, 2010
I'm sorry, but that just sounded so disturbing it caused me to chuckle. This sounds like one creepy dude, oh well... it could have been much worse xP.

Cheeseman Muncher

Apr 7, 2009
Yeah, that's enough internet for today methinks.

OT: Someone should probably drop him off at the nearest psychiatric hospital, he could probably do with a check over.

thewatergamer

Aug 4, 2012
uhhhhhh I don't even know how to respond to this...
was the teacher on something?

Only thing that comes to mind is fire him then revoke his teaching license

Osirisgod16

Feb 23, 2010
I'm not sure I believe all of this. My father has worked in teachers unions for years and the lengths that students go to in order to fire a teacher is insane. They get whole classes or years working together for things like this, they match stories and fake evidence in the hopes that the school board won't look too closely at their lies. Until I see a video from this event I absolutely refuse to believe that a teacher with no previous record would do something this insane.

EDIT: Well... Shit. I'm completely wrong and this man has suffered an extremely physiologic breakdown. Sucks to be this dude.

Furbyz

Oct 12, 2009
Nowhere Man said:
I vote this most sensationalist Escapist headline of the year. (So far)
I don't know man. There's some stiff competition for that, and I only know of one I posted myself. There could very well be many more just as sensationalist.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.399237-Florida-cops-Taser-naked-burglar-who-pooped-and-masturbated-when-homeowner-pulled-a-gun?page=1

OT: While the page was loading, my mantra was, "Please don't be Texas." I was pleasantly surprised to see it wasn't even the U.S.

I'm sure we'll top it inside the month. Just you watch.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Vegosiux said:
I cannot express the sheer bafflement at this, it's almost Kafkaesque, just with less insect transformations. Seriously, what?
Maybe Lynchian but not Kafka-esque.

Anyone clamp onto the fact that none of the class stepped in? That's not really surreal though that's expected.