Tears of joy

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Redlin5 said:
I swear you're posting about it all the time now just to get a rise out of me. Do I even need to read your comments anymore? >:O
You read them in the first place? That was clearly a mistake! =D

GTwander

Mar 26, 2008
The ending of the anime AnoHana.
It was so satisfying that I cried like a little *****.

"wanna fight about it?!"

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Marter said:
Redlin5 said:
I swear you're posting about it all the time now just to get a rise out of me. Do I even need to read your comments anymore? >:O
You read them in the first place? That was clearly a mistake! =D
Seeing you somewhat active in Off Topic brings back memories. Ninja memories.

Maybe I should ignore your reviews too, would that be wise? :D

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Redlin5 said:

I thought you did that already. But yes, it would probably be wise to not fill your head with crazy ramblings that you likely don't care about. :|

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Marter said:
Redlin5 said:

I thought you did that already. But yes, it would probably be wise to not fill your head with crazy ramblings that you likely don't care about. :|
Hey, just because I didn't comment on your Swordfish review doesn't mean I didn't read it. That movie bored me. :p

[sub][sub]I'm totally reading all those group notifications you send out all the time. Relax. :p[/sub][/sub]

PunkyMcGee

A Clever Title
Apr 5, 2010
when the bruins won the Cup a couple years ago. hence my avatar. I also cried when Bourque won it in 2001.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I cried while I was walking at my high school graduation.

It was really strange because they were definitely tears of joy, but there was nothing that cause me to burst into tears. It was the most spontaneous moment in my life, as I was freaking out that I was actually crying on my graduation. Never had I been so emotional over something that didn't really call for it.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Marter said:
Really? I must watch it then! I trust you Marter, don't fail me now!
ZehMadScientist said:
Clannad After Story episode 18.

:')
Agreed, also the ending of After story and the ending-ish of Clannad. So many happy moments from that anime. :D

Pretty much well deserved happy endings get me and make me happy to the point where I cry. ^_^

I love stuff like that.

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
There was this Bollywood movie I watched called My Name is Khan. It was way too long, it added the most unnecessary characters that contributed little to the plot, the story and dialogue was cheesy at times, and they had an actor pretending to be Obama near the end of the film that looked nothing like him.

And yet I couldn't help but cry my fucking eyes out from the middle of the film onwards.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
There are instances with my girlfriend which are, suffice to say, personal.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
joy? wtf is... >.>

ZehMadScientist said:
Clannad After Story
damn ninja, you just had to remind me of that.
so ok, i was -real close- one time. got choked up with joy so bad i couldn't breath for a bit, but no, no tears were shed. -.-

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Yes, but a whole lot of them are really personal. However I did cry tears of mostly joy at the ending of the Doctor Who episode "Vincent and the Doctor." It really was masterfully done and downright beautiful.

Dusty Donuts

Jul 16, 2009
I think laughing so hard you cried is reasonable, but tears of joy just don't make any sense at all to me.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
When I bought this fake lego toy as a kid and the toy could shoot slime out of it's arse, I cried with joy. Or rather.. from laughter. Still counts right? My sides hurt really bad back then too. It was too good. Just imagine a transformer shooting slime out of his arse. Of course.. you have to do it with the mentality of a little kid too. Then my friend grabbed the toy and started making weird noises and I fell over from laughter. It was actually painful at that point.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I'd probably cry from happiness if I got proposed to.
I've wanted to be engaged for fraking ages but I've more or less given up all hope now so I think the surprise would be so nice, it'd make me cry.

Music has made me do that sometimes too, feel so happy I wanted to cry.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
EeveeElectro said:
I'd probably cry from happiness if I got proposed to.
I've wanted to be engaged for fraking ages but I've more or less given up all hope now so I think the surprise would be so nice, it'd make me cry.
You're so young though! :O

OP: I've cried from laughing too much but I don't think that's what you mean.