Tekken Film to Officially Hit US

WeedWorm

Nov 23, 2008
Such a terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible movie. The fight scenes are ok, nothing special but the final boss fight is just plain awful. Dont waste your money on this movie, folks.

akapellah21

Jul 8, 2009
I watched it with my friend on his computer. If it didnt have the "Tekken" name as it's title, it will go down as an OK fight movie. But they did, and all of the characters dont exactly fit into a parallel with their counterparts in the game. The fighting was alright tho

individual11

Sep 6, 2010
My God, that looks tuuuuuuuuribble. I wonder if Yoshimitsu does the Seppuku attack? I wonder if Jack is an android? I wonder why anyone would care?

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
Skullkid4187 said:
Distorted Stu said:
Ive seen it. ITS BAD.

but the character design and costumes are done pretty sweet!
Is Hwoarang in it?
I cant remeber seeing him, but i think hes mentioned once. Same does with Paul and a few other charcters who get mentioned but are NEVER shown.

CVLawes

Apr 21, 2009
I aquired a copy of this (100% legally of course!) and I can assure you it is absolutly terrible. It went past the "so bad it's good" phase, straight back to totally crap. No King, Jack is not an android and they have turned Jin into a mopey douche.

I can't comment on the end of it, because I fell asleep! I think that speaks volumes in it's own right.