tell me why your blackops class is better than everyone elses

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Basically I want have a little sharing session here, I want you to post a reply with your blackops class(es) and tell me why your class is better than everyone elses. Let me begin:

My class is this: ghost, warlord, hacker (all 3 are pro'd)
Silenced/extended mags famas (good for extended fire fights whilst remaining off radar)
Ballistic (a nice quiet one hit wonder)
Tomahawk (again another quiet one hit wonder)
Decoy
Motion detector

Basically I'm a silenced hunter, I use ghost pro to hide (combined with appropriate camo for the map) overlooking my motion sensor, I then throw a decoy near my motion sensor and catch my unsuspecting victims (muhahahahaha) I like having warlord pro because 3 decoys and 2 tomahawks is much more useful for this strategy. I like hacker pro because I can use enemy equipment to my advantage and there's nothing funnier than an exploding care package (muhahahaha)

So basically if you are evil, sick and twisted you'll love my class

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
Ahlycks said:
What? I'm REALLY confused about what is going on.

I'm in confusion! The laughs, parenthesis, and word choice has put me in a state of confusion!

I'm guessing this is how your characters are set up in Black Ops? What do you mean by sell it?
Essentially your class is you're playstyle you have a choice of guns(and modifications for those guns) and equipment and perks which all give you different traits

By sell, I don't know if its a local term but if I asked you to sell yourself I'd be asking you to explain why your better than everyone else, or if I asked you to sell me your favourite band I'd be trying to get you to convince me to like them

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
lightningmagurn said:
I am a total n00b so I use the MAC 11. And sometimes the M14.
both of them decent weapons actually. what kinda attachments, gear and perks do you use with them?

Zabriskie Point

Nov 22, 2010
AK-74u with Grip.
Hardline Pro
Sleight of Hand Pro
Marathon Pro

Killstreaks set as
Spy Plane
SAM Turret
Care Package

Using Hardline Pro you can change the SAM Turret to a killstreak, so it works well in Deathmatch.

Vakz

Crafting Stars
Nov 22, 2010
My class:
Galil with Grenade Launcher
Makarov sidearm

Frag Grenade
Concussion Grenade
Claymore

Ghost
Hardened
Ninja

Why do I use this exact pack? I have no idea. I simply feel it works. My general style is to moving, but I still like being able to stop and hide occasionally (if e.g. radar shows there are several enemies ahead of behind me), which is why I like having Ghost and Claymores. Why I have ninja is quite obvious, as, like I said, I like moving and hopefully catching people by surprise from behind (why this in general can be seen as a pretty cheap tactic, it does work, and I'm not much for "honorable" gameplay (I use a grenade launcher for god's sake), and if it gets me kills and wins us the round, the why should I NOT use it?)

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
I have a silenced galil with ghost and sleight of hand. That pretty much beats everything.

[sub] good god I hate the galil. [/sub]

waive

Sep 12, 2010
M16 with red dot site for purple smily, skull, or red predator dots depending on mood, plus ext. mag
One of the pistols, or balastic knife if I wana go jedi

Frag grenade, smokes, and something else (can't remember >.>)

Frak Jacket:> Stupid RC cars, grenades, and claymores are easily wasted on me
Warlord:> It's kinda cool and stuff
Second Chance Pro: I only play with my friend, so most of the time I die, he kills the guy who killed me and rezes me.

Why is it better? Because it's smily =)
Why is it worse? Because Flak Jacket armor set up is fugly compared to scavenger, ghost, or the last one I forgot.

Jun 6, 2009
Because it's named after Artyom from Metro 2033.

And another one has me become a Bom-omb squad member.

Plus the L96 Sniper class I have with Yukon camo makes me think I'm Simo Hayha.

helldragonX

Mar 3, 2010
My class:

Weapons:
Commando W/ Reflex sight
Crossbow

Equipment:
Semtax
Nova gas
Claymore

Perks: (all pro)
Ghost
Hardened
Second Chance

Killstreaks:
R/C Car
Care package
And a heli of some sort

It works really well as an assault class.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
the class i use is as such

Scavenger pro
Sleight of hand pro
Hacker pro

Ak74u grip

frag, flash and claymore

i have a shit ton of ammo, i reload very fast and aim faster than most, and claymores NEVER kill me. i lay my claymores in unexpected but frequently occupied places. and my kd is 1.85 because of it.

and ghost is for panzies who camp and can only shoot people in the back, easily the gayest perk in the game.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
shootthebandit said:
Basically I want have a little sharing session here, I want you to post a reply with your blackops class(es) and tell me why your class is better than everyone elses. Let me begin:

My class is this: ghost, warlord, hacker (all 3 are pro'd)
Silenced/extended mags famas (good for extended fire fights whilst remaining off radar)
Ballistic (a nice quiet one hit wonder)
Tomahawk (again another quiet one hit wonder)
Decoy
Motion detector

Basically I'm a silenced hunter, I use ghost pro to hide (combined with appropriate camo for the map) overlooking my motion sensor, I then throw a decoy near my motion sensor and catch my unsuspecting victims (muhahahahaha) I like having warlord pro because 3 decoys and 2 tomahawks is much more useful for this strategy. I like hacker pro because I can use enemy equipment to my advantage and there's nothing funnier than an exploding care package (muhahahaha)

So basically if you are evil, sick and twisted you'll love my class
so basically you camp? not much skill involved there.

TheTaco007

Sep 10, 2009
Because mine has a f***ing explosive crossbow.

(Kidding)

No, I have mostly ghost classes, but there's one that I love whipping out occasionally:
M60 grip (Rapes EVERYTHING, except for CQC)
Dual Pythons
Motion sensor

Lightweight compensates for LMGs low mobility.

Steady aim helps for close quarters with the M60, cause that's the ONLY place it's not amazing. (Plus, you can just whip out dual pythons if you're going inside a building.)

Marathon helps the same way as lightweight.

Aleate

Mar 24, 2009
I use the Famas with reflex and dual mag, along with a Python with quick load. I actually use the Decoy and Motion Detector. Its just mostly for... well, being quicker than the other guy. When there is that pause to reload, I will be quicker, with either of my weapons. Also, with the Detector, I can see where they run off to, and where they go when they try to run away. Its... hard to explain, but I like it.
...Too bad I only rented it for a week. :3

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I use a famas with a pink smiley face for the sight. That's why it's better, because it has a pink smiley face.