Test Your Gaming Personality!

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Test Your Gaming Personality!

You're just six questions away from determining your true gamer identity.

If you managed to stay awake through your Psych 101 class, at some point you probably learned about Carl Jung, who described certain universal personality archetypes - such the Shadow, Anima, and Self - that impacted how we develop as people. All of which is terribly interesting, I suppose, but it doesn't tell you what kind of gamer you are. How can you possibly succeed in life without knowing that? Sheesh.

Fortunately, The Escapist's elite team of psychologists (yes, we really do have one) has assembled a quick quiz to let you nail down that particular bit of information. First, go take the quiz [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/quizzes/custom/archetype], then tell us what kind of gamer you are. See if you can detect any patterns from the responses.

I have my suspicions as to how this will unfold. Can't wait to see if I'm right!

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Much to my surprise, a Robot.

Actually, now that I think about it... kinda makes sense.

In conclusion, bite my shiny metal ass.

3rd rung

Feb 20, 2009
hmmm.. I gotta say I did not have answer for some of the questions. I don't like these generic personality quizs

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
I'm apparently part of the almighty robot faction. Bow down before the machine collective, fools!

SmilingKitsune

Dec 16, 2008
I'm a ninja? But I always back the pirates in that most epic of struggles, there has been a gross mix-up, I'm taking the test again......and cheating.
Edit: all fixed, I'm a pirate and all is well in the universe once more.