Test Your Mario Knowledge!

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
100%

.....In 30 mins..

I didn't cheat! I was watching Scrubs and forgot about it!

I can't wait for my badge.

Fruitloops89

Feb 20, 2009
LeonLethality said:
Curses! 95% I would have gotten 100 but the not allowing you to fly question was misleading!
that is the same one that got me... 95% at 2:25 is a slap to the pecker

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
I got 80% on my quiz which means I got who I want take that pesants for I got the real hero of the mushroom kingdom.

Mstrswrd

Always playing Touhou. Always.
Mar 2, 2008
There was a glitch when I took the quiz (it's actually kinda funny). I took it, pushed "Complete" or "Finish" or whatever the final button was, and nothing happened. So, I shrugged and went to do other stuff. When I went back in just now, it instantly started back up without asking me if I wanted to take it. Getting to the end, i noticed that all my answers were still loaded into it. ANyway, I then hit complete, and it finally fully loaded my pressing of the button... with me taking about 4 hours to complete it because it's been sitting here for so long. No, I don't actually give a crap, I just thought I'd point it out because it gave me a serious case of the giggles.

Seriously, it's like I'm a stereotypical pre-pubescent girl here, I'm giggling so much.

Madrax

Apr 4, 2009
Yaeh it just let me finish too....434 mins...sigh...i really wanted to do good on this one ah well:)

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
A glitch happened where when I pressed finish it didn't register.I thought nothing of it and only now went back to it finding out that it was unfinished.So I got 366 minutes...I'm really unhappy...

ahiddenfigure

Hunter of Monsters
Sep 14, 2009
Holy crap, 100% on my first try, thanks to a bit of Wikipedia double-checking. Makes me thank my younger self for playing so much Mario on my SNES.

Super Mario All Stars was my absolute favourite SNES cartridge. Ironically, I never bought it outright, but I practically had it on semi-permanent loan from my local video store. As a result, I never actually finished it,[footnote]Until I got it on an emulator about half a decade later, but we probably shouldn't go too far into that...[/footnote] but it did mean I figured out where all the warps were for SMB2 & 3 pretty quickly.

Also, that question about flying is dodgy as. The correct answer basically exploits a loophole in the wording of the question:
The correct answer doesn't make Mario himself fly.
But then why should I be the one complaining?

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
Deofuta said:
Lol at first I was like "Oh Yeah Mario bring it on!"

And then the first question was about the movie.

:(

*closes window*
and of all the possible movie questions, it's the easiest to answer

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
ahiddenfigure said:
Holy crap, 100% on my first try, thanks to a bit of Wikipedia double-checking. Makes me thank my younger self for playing so much Mario on my SNES.

Super Mario All Stars was my absolute favourite SNES cartridge. Ironically, I never bought it outright, but I practically had it on semi-permanent loan from my local video store. As a result, I never actually finished it,[footnote]Until I got it on an emulator about half a decade later, but we probably shouldn't go too far into that...[/footnote] but it did mean I figured out where all the warps were for SMB2 & 3 pretty quickly.

Also, that question about flying is dodgy as. The correct answer basically exploits a loophole in the wording of the question:
The correct answer doesn't make Mario himself fly.
But then why should I be the one complaining?
I'm not sure that's the logic behind the question. i think it's referring to the wing in the Super Mario Land series, which I think just makes mario jump higher.

My first thought was the Wing Cap from Mario 64.. then the P Wing from Mario 3, but both of those actually do make mario fly.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
100%, Guess all that Nintendo Fanboy-ism payed off.

By the way Susan:

17. What is Wario's parner in crime called?
17. What is Wario's partner in crime called?
Made a typo in the quiz. :p

LaffmanAKAJPLaffo

Feb 11, 2009
100%! Yay! Not too shabby especially seeing how I haven't seen the moive or the tv show I still got them right! But that RPG one kinda stumped me, I still got it right but I had to double check my answer just to be sure.

EDIT:
Also to brag a little more I've been up since 6 am and didn't go to sleep until 12:30 PM so who knows how fast I could've been if I was more awake? :D

MissAshley

Jul 20, 2009
A little too easy overall. The only one I could imagine tripping up people is the giant Bullet Bill. The Facebook link 404s, by the by.

MissAshley

Jul 20, 2009
Sikachu said:
The internet isn't in the USA, so unless you are intentionally trying to alienate readers from every other country in the world, you should refrain from phrasing questions like the one in the image below.

So much anger over the superfluous word "here." Understandable anger, but unnecessary.

Sikachu

Apr 20, 2010
MissAshley said:
Sikachu said:
The internet isn't in the USA, so unless you are intentionally trying to alienate readers from every other country in the world, you should refrain from phrasing questions like the one in the image below.

So much anger over the superfluous word "here." Understandable anger, but unnecessary.
Any anger you're detecting is of your own concoction. If the sentence above makes you think I was angry, I shudder to imagine how you would feel about my actually angry posts. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
I may have got three questions wrong just to get the Luigi badge if it works that way. Because as I've said a few times so far. He is the better plumber!