Test Your Mario Knowledge!

MowDownJoe

Apr 8, 2009
100%! Although I doubt I'd know the answer to the Super Mario Bros. movie question (in spite of the movie poster in my room), if it weren't for one of the podcasts I listen to.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
Got 60%. Not bad, Mario isn't exactly my forte. Maybe The Escapist can do a Sonic quiz, next time they release a decent Sonic game.... :p

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
MarsProbe said:
Got 60%. Not bad, Mario isn't exactly my forte. Maybe The Escapist can do a Sonic quiz, next time they release a decent Sonic game.... :p
So, you mean we're never doing a Sonic quiz then? ;)

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
John Funk said:
So, you mean we're never doing a Sonic quiz then? ;)
Most likely. :O But who knows, maybe Sonic 4 will turn to be the greatest Sonic game since well, Sonic & Knuckles. Possibly. :)

videocrazy

Dec 17, 2009
Well, that's an embarrassing time. Over 1400 minutes. For some reason, yesterday, when I took the quiz, it didn't submit. I go to try the quiz again, and the answers are all still there, as I picked them. I hit "next" a few more times, but it still doesn't go through. I figure it's something weird with the site, and it's done, so I leave it. Try again today, after I notice a distinct lack of badge, and it's still there. I managed to get it through this time, but still, bleh.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Q: Are the badges done in the usual manner or is it after 1 week and the quiz is closed like a few of them in the past?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Badge update, gang: Something went screwy with the tech of giving them out, but we're figuring out. Should be fixed shortly! Thanks for being patient.

nadesico33

It's tragically delicious!
Mar 10, 2010
How are people listed as having 100% right? I took the quiz 4 times because of the borked Flyging question, answering different every time, and never got that one right.

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Plinglebob said:
LeonLethality said:
Curses! 95% I would have gotten 100 but the not allowing you to fly question was misleading!
I wasn't too happy about this question either. Great quiz though.
Yep, you're both right. It has since been change to avoid the issue.
Err, it has? How? All four choices let Mario fly.

Though I suppose
There's only one wing to the P-wing?

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
JEBWrench said:
Susan Arendt said:
Plinglebob said:
LeonLethality said:
Curses! 95% I would have gotten 100 but the not allowing you to fly question was misleading!
I wasn't too happy about this question either. Great quiz though.
Yep, you're both right. It has since been change to avoid the issue.
Err, it has? How? All four choices let Mario fly.

Though I suppose
There's only one wing to the P-wing?
Exactly.

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
LeonLethality said:
I got exactly the same as you (although I did guess the questions about the film and cartoon) but for some reason I've not had a badge awarded. Perhaps the badge awarding server knows my secret!