Test Your Mario Knowledge!

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
LaffmanAKAJPLaffo said:
Susan Arendt said:
Ok, everyone should have their badges now! Sorry about the delay, gang.
*sad face* I done the quiz first day got 100% and I still don't have my badge. Why do people hate gingers so? :p But seriously where is my badge?
Americans really have nothing against folks with red hair. Honestly, this whole "ginger hating" things is a European phenomenon.

Now, as to why your badge hasn't shown up, that I dunno. Lemme look into it for you.
I'm in the same boat. Except my hair is dark brown.

BTW, if there were badges for 100% in the Superhero quiz from last week, I'm missing that one, too.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Space Jawa said:
Susan Arendt said:
LaffmanAKAJPLaffo said:
Susan Arendt said:
*sad face* I done the quiz first day got 100% and I still don't have my badge. Why do people hate gingers so? :p But seriously where is my badge?
Americans really have nothing against folks with red hair. Honestly, this whole "ginger hating" things is a European phenomenon.

Now, as to why your badge hasn't shown up, that I dunno. Lemme look into it for you.

BTW, if there were badges for 100% in the Superhero quiz from last week, I'm missing that one, too.
Nope, no badges for that one. We don't give them out for each and every quiz, just a select few.

TomalsMcWheat

Apr 8, 2010
100%. Not to sound conceded but I knew I had this one in the bag. I'm a mega mario fanboy and loved the Super Mario Movie.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Space Jawa said:
Susan Arendt said:
LaffmanAKAJPLaffo said:
Susan Arendt said:

Should be good.:)

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
Susan Arendt said:
Nope, no badges for that one. We don't give them out for each and every quiz, just a select few.
Alright. Just thought I'd check, just in case.

And thanks for getting my my Mario badge. :)

katsabas

Apr 23, 2008
SOB, some were pretty hard. But no matter, got my badge. Feels good.

Susan Arendt said:
Hey, I like redhairs!

Tolerant Fanboy

Aug 5, 2009
Still no "The Man Himself" badge. Anyone else with a 19/20 having difficulties?

Also, is it wrong that, if I had known that Luigi was a result, I would've intentionally thrown a few questions?

YonderTunic

Mar 4, 2010
Tolerant Fanboy said:
Still no "The Man Himself" badge. Anyone else with a 19/20 having difficulties?

Also, is it wrong that, if I had known that Luigi was a result, I would've intentionally thrown a few questions?
First one yes, second one no. I think I woulda prefered Luigi, but meh.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Still don't have any badge yet. I've seen people with 3 of the badges from this quiz at once (Luigi, Goomba, and Bowser), but I haven't been given one at all. I took the quiz twice if that's what's wrong. But if it's fixed for everyone else by now, should I keep expecting one for me to show up at any point? Or do I just miss out on it?

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
It's worth pointing out that for this question. All the answers could be looked at as wrong. At least I think.
Which of these power ups does NOT let Mario fly?
Feather [http://mario.neoseeker.com/wiki/Cape_Feather]
Leaf [http://mario.neoseeker.com/wiki/Racoon_Leaf]
Wings [http://mario.neoseeker.com/wiki/Power_Wing]
Tanooki Suit [http://mario.neoseeker.com/wiki/Tanooki_Suit]

[Edit] I see this was discussed. But still, it bothers me.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
80% first try. A few of the non-game related questions tricked me up as well as the flying one. Haven't got a badge for it yet and I took it the first day. Not that big a deal though.

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Great quiz, this and the pokemon one have been my favourites
I don't have my badge yet and I got 19/20. The one I got wrong was the brawl one because I've never played it.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Ok, guys, it seems like we still have some kinks to work out in the badge delivery and awarding system. Everyone who took the quiz will get a badge, I promise. Those of you with more than one...yeahhhh....not sure what we're gonna do about that.

Random Argument Man

May 21, 2008
Susan Arendt said:
But I didn't get my Luigi badge. (I honestly throwed the quiz just to get a Luigi badge).

Should I ask someone specific about this problem?