Test Your Mental Might With The Escapist's First-Ever Puzzle Adventure!

SheleKnights

Oct 6, 2010
Ninetails, dwarves, stop (without stop?), Matrix, Wall-E, no idea, awesome, octopus, no idea, Nasa, Lord of the Rings, Inferno, Harvey
Well then...

Edit: The background is clouds and a particular circular pattern...I wonder if this is significant.
Furthermore: My body is not ready.

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
First thing I noticed (quite obvious).

Apparently all the images are related to numbers. Nine-tailed fox, seven dwarves, an hexagon, The One, etc.

tautologico

e^(i * pi) + 1 = 0
Apr 5, 2010
SheleKnights said:
Ninetails, dwarves, stop (without stop?), Matrix, Wall-E, no idea, awesome, octopus, no idea, Nasa, Lord of the Rings, Inferno, Harvey
Well then...
It's not Wall-E :)

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
Screw what I said about not posting. Here's the things I know:
9 tails
7 dwarfs
6 sides stop sign
?
Robot
?
Guy high-fiving some mammal
Octopus
Two Chicks
Rocket (Apollo?)
LOTR
Dante's
Two-Face
Illuminate me on the ?s, please.

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
You know what? I actually think I understand day five. I noticed something all of the pics have in common.

However, considering this is day five, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hit a wall soon. :D

fallouthirteen

Dec 8, 2008
Well, I don't recognize some of the pictures.
One theme I do notice though is numbers perhaps. 9 (ninetails), 7 (seven dwarves), 8 (octagon), 1 (Neo, the one), don't recognize any until the octopus which would be another 8, and then Dante's Inferno which would be 9 (layers of hell). Anyone know what some other images represent?

Edit:
Ok, reading some of the posts that were made while I wrote this I now have 9781--582-492. The rocket is likely one of the numbered named missions, so anyone know exactly what that one is? Oh, and is the robot Johny 5? if it is then it would be 97815-582-492, although I'm not sure about the 4.

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
looks like i ended up staying awake for it anyway.

anybody know who the guy above Andy Samberg and the Bobcat is? that's the only one i can't figure out.

SheleKnights

Oct 6, 2010
tautologico said:
First thing I noticed (quite obvious).

Apparently all the images are related to numbers. Nine-tailed fox, seven dwarves, an hexagon, The One, etc.
That is an octagon. Just making sure you don't get wrong data from this simple mistake.

DiMono

Mar 18, 2010
I've got the following:

(9) Nine Tails
(7) Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarves
(8) Red Octagon (stop sign?)
(1) Neo from the Matrix
(5) Johnny 5 from Short Circuit
(9) Trent Reznor from Nine Inch Nails
(?) Lonely Island high-5ing a cougar (maybe 5?)
(8) Giant octopus
(2) Two whores (Olson Twins?)
(5?) Shuttle launch (Apollo 13? Saturn V?)
(2) The Two Towers
(9) Dante's Inferno (9 layers of hell)
(2) Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Dent, Two-Face in Batman Dark Knight

Also, the filename of the image gives nothing in the way of hints.

Edit: spoiler that stuff.

Yomandude

Dec 9, 2010
EDIT: Lemme try that again:
I'm listing the guys again, revised.
Ninetails, 7 dwarfs (should be dwarves, but whatevs), 6-sided, the One, robot (#?), Also #?, Awesome #?, Octopus (Latin 8), 2 girls (I really hope that's not a cup), Apollo 13, the One ring, 9 hellgates, and Two-Face.
Numbers are 97815??82,13,292