Tetris to Get Own TV Channel

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
It would be an amusing novelty if it was free, but I can't help but wonder who they expect to pay a monthly fee for that.

I would think anyone who did pay for it would be an upcoming winner of "The Darwin Awards".

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
300lb. Samoan said:
Fuck, I thought you meant I could WATCH Tetris. This would be the perfect gift for that douche-bag neighbor who has Dish network and doesn't know I have access to his service records, if only it cost more!
i was thinkin the same thing, but this kicks so much more ass than that. :D

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Three bucks is probably cheaper than buying it on the Wii shop channel, if it has it.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Twilight_guy said:
Now all they have to do is invent a time machine and bring back a person from 30 years ago who would actually be impressed.
And only for that reason. No proving any religions or building an army of huns to do your bidding, no, just bring back someone from the Eighties.

Daniel Cygnus

Jan 19, 2009
It's a great idea in theory. However, when you actually have to use an unresponsive remote to do it, things would fall apart rather quickly.

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Three bucks is probably cheaper than buying it on the Wii shop channel, if it has it.
If it was a one off purchase, sure. But this is a monthly subscription. This has to be a cash grab. You get suckers to purchase this channel, and then hope that they forget to cancel it when they they realise what a rip off it is.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Let me guess how this works...If you subscribe to this, your government will send assassins to kill you for being too stupid to live.

Alternatively, you can keep that $2.99 a month and get a better channel.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Let me guess how this works...If you subscribe to this, your government will send assassins to kill you for being too stupid to live.

Or y'know, spend $2.99 on a Galaxy chocolate bar or a can of Lynx and hopefully get some action.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
Whenever I saw the title I pictured watching people have tetris competitions and stuff. That may have been worth watching now and again. No thanks when I watch tv it's usually to fall asleep or something.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Sevre90210 said:
Onyx Oblivion said:

Or y'know, spend $2.99 on a Galaxy chocolate bar or a can of Lynx and hopefully get some action.
The options are endless.

TheNumber1Zero

Forgot to Remember
Jul 23, 2009
I'm not paying to frustrate myself, I still have a bit of trouble using the remote to watch Tv.

If it was free and about Watching Tetris, then I might look into it.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I like a bit of Tetris every so often, but I wouldn't subscribe to play it.
This is a pretty silly idea, in my opinion...