Tetris to Get Own TV Channel

Zepren

The Funnyman
Sep 2, 2009
Just googled that "internet" thing. Sounds interesting

On topic: Hmmmm i dunno what to make of that. But makes no odds to me. We wont have it over here in the uk probs and if we do it'll be on sky. Not freeview :( curse me and my money woes

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I'd rather just buy an extra chocolate bar every month. And use my internet or something to play tetris. Maybe even download it! Then I could play it anywhere.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Altheus_Necron said:
If it was a one off purchase, sure. But this is a monthly subscription. This has to be a cash grab. You get suckers to purchase this channel, and then hope that they forget to cancel it when they they realise what a rip off it is.
Either way, who's going to let that go for 4 years (Four years is 12 dollars)? I think you'd notice it the second year and cancel, only paying 6 bucks, less than the 10 it takes to purchase the least amount of Wii points. Right?

Omegatronacles

Guardian Of Forever
Oct 15, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Altheus_Necron said:
If it was a one off purchase, sure. But this is a monthly subscription. This has to be a cash grab. You get suckers to purchase this channel, and then hope that they forget to cancel it when they they realise what a rip off it is.
Either way, who's going to let that go for 4 years (Four years is 12 dollars)? I think you'd notice it the second year and cancel, only paying 6 bucks, less than the 10 it takes to purchase the least amount of Wii points. Right?
Except that you'd reach $6 after 2 months. It's a monthly charge, not a yearly charge.

This =/= good value under any definition I can think of

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Altheus_Necron said:
Except that you'd reach $6 after 2 months. It's a monthly charge, not a yearly charge.
Whoops. My mistake.

Still, if you don't cancel it one month, you notice it the next and cancel it, simple.