Texas Republican Party reveals new platform.

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
As always, Texas, the Texas Republican party, and the Republican party in general can get fucked.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
The fun of reactionary dip shits. I have a feeling it would be pretty easy to get them to be anti h20 if you implied that it was something that trans people needed.

Reactions: BrawlMan and Hawki

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
The fun of reactionary dip shits. I have a feeling it would be pretty easy to get them to be anti h20 if you implied that it was something that trans people needed.
Be sure to call it dihydrogen monoxide. Causes erosion, corrosion and suffocation and can be found in acid rain, industrial coolants and solvents, and in tumors.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Be sure to call it dihydrogen monoxide. Causes erosion, corrosion and suffocation and can be found in acid rain, industrial coolants and solvents, and in tumors.
That's too thinky, more of say that democrats are in favor of it, gay people use it and the government says you have to have it.

Reactions: Chimpzy

CastletonSnob

Elite Member
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
Why aren't the Democrats doing more to win, when the Republicans are telegraphing their plans worse than a Punch-Out boss?

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Why aren't the Democrats doing more to win, when the Republicans are telegraphing their plans worse than a Punch-Out boss?
You're really just copying your posts word for word from your GameFAQs thread without much care for conversational context, aren't you?

Reactions: BrawlMan

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
If politics was easy and people would just listen to good ideas then democrats would never lose and the big political divide would be between wings of the democratic party. But, its not easy and republicans have figured out you can just lie and not face much backlash, at least from the vocal base. This is one of those things where the mid term will be the test, if they still win with this then things are going to get really weird, but if they lose, then some semblance of sanity will return.

Reactions: Hawki

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
That is a question often asked, and with many and depressing answers. Staggering incompetence and aversion to reality is probably the most complimentary. I don't buy the losing on purpose thing, given that Republicans would like to murder then and it's not unprecedented for them to give it a go.

Reactions: Zeke davis

Piscian

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2020
Country
United States
The thing that kills me the most is how they've thoroughly convinced their voters that federal oversight is a bad thing, but then they pikachu face whenever one of their representatives gets caught embezzling funds, taking bribes, or doing insider trading "Whelp theres just nothing we can do!". Then again I'm not sure why I'm surprised since they've decided to increase police funding after uvalde. Dinosaurs rolling in their petrification knowing this is what earth replaced them with. I feel like Brachiosaurs coulda put two and two together faster than Texas. Goddamit, I cant get those fucking Jurassic park movies out of my head now.

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Well at least they're making it official now I spose. Should quell most the bad faith actors trying to claim they're not complete shitheel fossilised kunts for a bit.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
I heard they want to secede if Trump doesn't win the 2024 election. Great! GO! The GOP will lose some 30 electoral college points, like 14 house seats, 2 senate seats, and Texas would be cut off from all federal aid, all the military bases would close, they wouldn't be able to cross the border without a passport, and they wouldn't be able to use the dollar.
Go for it! Destroy the GOP and devastate Texas all in one go.

Bedinsis

Elite Member
Legacy
Escapist +
May 29, 2014
Country
Sweden
Big oof on declaring that Biden didn't legitimately win the 2020 election. The other things are political positions I suspect don't agree with, but the last one is simply denying reality.

What does CPS stand for?

XsjadoBlaydette

Piss-Drinking Nazi Wine-Mums
May 26, 2022
Country
Wales
Big oof on declaring that Biden didn't legitimately win the 2020 election. The other things are political positions I suspect don't agree with, but the last one is simply denying reality.

What does CPS stand for?
Child protection services.

Just so we can all be sure they don't give a solitary fuck about "grooming"

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I heard they want to secede if Trump doesn't win the 2024 election. Great! GO! The GOP will lose some 30 electoral college points, like 14 house seats, 2 senate seats, and Texas would be cut off from all federal aid, all the military bases would close, they wouldn't be able to cross the border without a passport, and they wouldn't be able to use the dollar.
Go for it! Destroy the GOP and devastate Texas all in one go.
Drinks are on me should that day ever come.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Its setting the groundwork for declaring the 2024 election illegitimate, and attempting a second coup. Imagine what happens come inauguration day and both candidates show up expecting to be sworn in, and Trump has some 10,000 armed cultists behind him.
People keep saying there is no way the US is heading towards a second civil war, and I say there is no way there won't be one.