TF2 players, what class do you use the most?

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
I tend to rely on Soldier a lot, swapping out to Spy when Engineers blockade us.

I've also been slowly mastering the demo-man with an all-melee loadout.

I love the Heavy for defending points.

Phyrophobia

Aug 25, 2010
I actually play competitively as both a Demo in 6v6, and a Sniper in Highlander. Two classes that really couldn't be more different, but I still have buckets of fun playing as them.

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Heavy of Scout over here.

I like getting into the base quickly, but I also like racking up kills; my friends and I tend to alternate between playing our favourite classes, and I'm the only one who likes to be heavy or Scout, so I often end up as either of those to make sure we have a balanced team.

mcdain

Oct 2, 2011
Apparently I use the Soldier the most, having racked up around 34 hours of play time. Which is odd, as the Soldier is by no means my favourite class. :/

sb666

Fake Best
Apr 5, 2010
Country
Australia
I switch between Spy, Heavy, Engineer and Pryo when im playing TF2.

Alberto Burgos

Jul 11, 2010
well i have played at least half the time i had tf2 as a medic because i feel that every team needs at least one good medic but a crappy one will do in a pinch.

sometimes i play pyro or scout for fun and sniper when i feel it's needed but i use the sidney sleeper because i don't have the marksmanship to get headshots

out of all of the classes i hate the heavy i only used him because of the achievement where you need to play all of the classes at least one round

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Depends on what's needed.

Soldier with vanilla launcher (renamed "The Freshmaker", thank you very much), Gunboats and Strange Pain Train is my go-to class for when we need to make an offensive push. It's easily my best class, and when the heat's on, I can usually be relied upon to take the point, get the cart moving or whatever needs to be done.

When we're on defense or otherwise don't need classes with such heavy firepower, I like to go support and play Medic and Engineer.

I've also been known to play a suicidal Demoknight with the Caber when I just feel like causing some chaos on the battlefield.

Blade1130

Sep 25, 2011
I skillzman the most, with a bit of demo-ing as backup. I have a lot of hours as engy though, mainly because I'm a camping bastard and thus never die as engy, unless I mini-sentry, which isn't often. I have been playing pyro a lot more, trying to get better at Axtinguishing, but it's not my most played by far. Besides that I still play the other classes when we need them, except for spy, because we always have too many spies and I'm terrible at it anyway. I have like an hour as spy and some 90 as sniper so there's definitely a gap there. I never really liked medic, cause whenever someone dies I kinda blame myself, even when it's not my fault, plus whenever I get to 98% uber I get backstabbed, EVERY SINGLE TIME. I renamed my medi-gun "Chance of me getting backstabbed", it's pretty accurate. But we never seem to have a medic on my team so I play that more than I'd like to.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Most to least played:

1. Engineer
2. Sniper/Demo/Scout
3. Heavy/Medic/Pyro
4. Spy
5. Everything else in the universe
6. Soldier

Pseudopod

Oct 8, 2010
It can depend on what the situation is, but Demoman is my most played. I usually use the regular Grenade Launcher, Scottish Resistance, and the Ullapool Caber (because it's hilarious). Sniper is the second most by a small margin. I love Jarate and the Sidney Sleeper, though I occasionally pull out the Machina.

After that, I play Heavy, Engineer, and Medic about equally. Pyro and Soldier I play occasionally, and I almost never play Scout or Spy.

The thing I find odd is that when TF2 was first released, I played almost only Pyro and Medic. I took a long break from the game then picked it back up, and found my preferences had totally changed.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
Lately I've been playing a lot of Soldier and Pyro, with a bit of Sniper, too. My preferred loadouts on all 3 are Direct Hit/Shotgun/Disciplinary Action, Degreaser/Detonator/Axtinguisher, and Machina/SMG/Tribalman's Shiv.

Mar 25, 2010
Easy one...Demopan? I play the Demoman man, with teh Loch N' Load, my Charge N' Targe, and my HHH, or, my Demopan. My sweet sweet Demopan.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I find myself using the Pyro and Heavy the most. With a bit of Engineer and Medic mixed in there.

The Pyro I found to be incredibly versatile in most combat situations. Whether it be playing offensively and setting a group of enemies on fire, or playing defensively and helping engineers protect their buildings from spies. I just find him to be the most fun to play as.

The Heavy I also enjoy playing as. Under the right circumstances I can do a lot of damage with him. Especially when I have a competent Medic helping me out.

As an Engineer, it can be difficult to keep my buildings from being destroyed. But today, I was able to cooperate with a Pyro who used his Homewrecker to get rid of a sapper that threatened to destroy my teleporter which led to the other team's sewers.

I tell ya. Together, the Engineer and the Pyro make a beautiful team. :')

amanda-lorian

Mar 10, 2011
Pyro, Engie, Heavy and Medic. They're my favorites, and it's that order that I play them in the most, I think.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
SNIPAH! Although I am using the Pyro and Scoot more and more these days, you just can't beat him. I have a Strange Sniper Rifle called 'Bodyshotter' to match my playstyle :p
I named mine the Bodyshot Queen's Scepter :3 And I got a hat from my ex boyfriend for my birthday, which he called the Bodyshot Queen's Crown.