Thank you, America.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
As a person who doesn't presume to speak for anyone but himself, I think assuming that you speak for your entire country is very egotistical. That said... what was the point of this thread. You like Mountain Dew... woohoo? What now?

guchifaN7

Feb 3, 2011
emeraldrafael said:
Well I'm glad we need the rest of the world's forgiveness. Because I SO remember asking for it.

Anyway, I'm waiting on Canada's apology for Justin Bieber.

Tick-tock Canada, tick-tock.
They are preparing that apology right now. It's called Mass Effect 3. And it will be beautiful.

Also, if you want to thank us for ANYTHING, it should be for bringing Andrew Hussie into the world and keeping him alive with a steady supply of food and an internet connection.

A big red rooster

Jul 9, 2009
Wow... I never expected to see an America appreciation thread, let alone from an English escapist. I'm glad to see that America isn't universally despised as I once believed. You've made my day, Optional Opinion.

Tim_Buoy

Jul 7, 2010
Optional Opinion said:
I am a self appointed emissary of the English. I would like to say, we forgive you for throwing the tea into the Boston Harbour, we forgive you for having better dental care than us and we even forgive you for Jersey Shore *shudders*

Most importantly, I would like to thank you for bringing Mountain Dew to our shores.

I might be late in finding these bottles in our shop fridges, but I don't care. Thanks, these are some bloody good beverages.

I don't know how long Mountain Dew has been stocked in our shops but if you haven't tried any then I suggest you find some.

I would also like to thank you for making 'Family Feud' so we were able to copy you and make 'Family Fortunes', yes this was years ago but I would still like to say thank you, I grew up on Family Fortunes.
and i would like to thank you mysterious british person for top gear doctor who and torchwood
and gorden ramsey mostly because i like watching him yell at people

rednose1

Oct 11, 2009
You're welcome. And thanks for the following...

Fish 'n chips. Awesome idea.
Fun ways to speak English, bloody hell, its fun!
Top Gear. Just....thanks. If you don't know what this is, go light yourself on fire....you deserve nothing less.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Not American...im Australian, and I like your Mountain Dew and Candy Corn, but Im gonna go to America someday and see what it is like but you Hershey bars TASTE HORRIBLE but tanks for making Pepsi!

Lord Doomhammer

Apr 29, 2008
Country
United States
You are most welcome good sir. I would like to point out that mountain dew has been around since the 1960s, I think it came to Britten in the 80s or 90s.

For those of you not from america, Mountain Dew is the quintessential gaming drink in America. Lemon/Lime Citrus, very very carbonated, very very caffeinated.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
America: Best in the world at clogging your arteries and giving you die-uh-bettes!

Thanks for the imperial system, you may not think it's cool anymore, but it is.

(Captcha: ENGLAND ystimp)

darkdraconus

Sep 18, 2008
bibblles said:
I think it came to Britten in the 80s or 90s.
It came to Britain last year. It was only available at Sainsbury's for a month or so, then it got stocked in more and more shops until most of the ones that sell drinks had it.

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010
It's weird that people are saying "you're welcome" when they have no involvement with Mountain Dew or Family Feud. Nationality is a weird thing, man.

Parallel Streaks

Jan 16, 2008
Oh, people can claim to be speaking for an entire country these days?

As an emissary of the English, I have to say that that Parallel Streaks fellow is a debonair and sophisticated Adonis.

Oyster^^

Dec 27, 2008
bibblles said:
For those of you not from america, Mountain Dew is the quintessential gaming drink in America. Lemon/Lime Citrus, very very carbonated, very very caffeinated.
Interesting all this talk about mountain dew being the super energy drink. In Canada its a pansy over-sweet drink that's caffeine free o_O. However, there's an Energy Drink versio called AMP. And I drink that shit just about every day.