That One Person You Just Can't Stand.

Cursed Frogurt

Aug 17, 2010
Jamie Kennedy. Impossibly, the asshole has a huge ego while simultaneously being the worst thing ever.

Shia LaBeouf (see above).

Ratties

May 8, 2013
I hate my friends wife with a passion. She is one of those bitches that thinks she can go through life without bringing anything to the table. She has no personality, nor is she informative about any topic. Shes basically like a piece of furniture with a vagina. She has two modes, total ice queen, quiet(I am secretly judging you ****.)

william12123

Oct 22, 2008
Whoever created those Lumosity ads. "Based on neuroscience" is a BS thing to say. Advertising people that make spurious claims bug me a lot, especially when they are so meaningless. I almost wish they would put references in those ads to support their claims... But then I remember their in marketing, so justifying claims is meaningless to them as long as it sells the product.

Clueless, incompetent people. I know my drawing ain't so good, so I do it as a hobby, i would never try to make a living of it. If someone doesn't have a head for numbers/math/physics DO NOT TRY TO BECOME AN ENGINEER. Thats just begging for trouble.

Terramax

Jan 11, 2008
[EDIT: Sorry about the large pictures. I don't know if there's a way to reduce the size(?)]

Here.

If you don't know who this guy is, it's honestly best if I don't explain who he is or what he does. But, take it from me. If you see this guy walking in the street, don't go near him. All you need to know is he represents everything that is wrong with England right now.

Oh, and also.

Again, if you don't know him, don't worry about it. If you do know who he is, you know why I hate him.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Can't stand any politician anywhere, because they are either outright lying to your face, or leaving out facts. Sometimes they are just stupid and incompetent. In Canada, our most visible guy for that is Toronto Mayor Rob Ford, in the states, it's every single politician. I also hate all religious leaders. Also, I do not like Jack Black.

Oh, and elderly people that work for fun, like the ones who can afford not to work. Seriously, go volunteer if you're that bored. Stop taking hours from the younger generation.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
The redheaded girl form the newer Wendy's ads. She is such a smug ***** who acts like every Wendy's product is pure and wholesome and is some how different from every other shitty fast food hamburger. Also your fish sandwich is just as crappy as everybody else's don't delude yourself, you idiot.

Also less hate a more annoyance but Egoraptor,don't get me wrong I enjoy his work(solo and Game Grumps) and he does have some interesting thought on game design. However he comes off most of the time as horribly elitist and never seems to want to back things up.He'll tend to doge clarifying things when Jon asks him to and it makes him seem even more elitist.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Lieju said:
Rob Brydon.
I don't know why, but whenever I see him in tv I can't help but to think how he has such a punchable face.
It's because he's a bit of a twat and he's not really anything but a smile and an accent.

I will go with Michael Mcintyre, because his entire fucking act is "lol the north is poor" and his stupid floppy hair and fat face.

He's an arrogant stuck up twat and I would like very much to have the opportuniy to rearrange his face.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Terramax said:
Everything that's wrong with England? He's like 50% of what wrong with Britain as a whole. I'd attribute at least some of it to fast food and the morons in charge.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
SkarKrow said:
Lieju said:
Rob Brydon.
I don't know why, but whenever I see him in tv I can't help but to think how he has such a punchable face.
It's because he's a bit of a twat and he's not really anything but a smile and an accent.
Yeah...
There are other comedians I don't find funny(like Mcintyre), but I just don't care much.
I guess Brydon is just aggressively unfunny and he pops up in stuff I otherwise like. Like 'Would I lie to you'.

The White Hunter

Basment Abomination
Oct 19, 2011
Lieju said:
SkarKrow said:
Lieju said:
Rob Brydon.
Yeah...
There are other comedians I don't find funny(like Mcintyre), but I just don't care much.
I guess Brydon is just aggressively unfunny and he pops up in stuff I otherwise like. Like 'Would I lie to you'.
That show is made tolerable only by the presence of David Mitchell. I don't think there's ever been anybody else I'm fond of ever crop up on there.

I really just find mcintyre extremely unpleasant, similar to how I find ricky gervais extremely unpleasant. He doesn't really tell jokes so much as chooses something to pick on.

That reminds me that I need to check when the next QI season is on and if it actually has guests worth watching for this time..

kyuzo3567

Jan 31, 2011
william12123 said:
Whoever created those Lumosity ads. "Based on neuroscience" is a BS thing to say. Advertising people that make spurious claims bug me a lot, especially when they are so meaningless. I almost wish they would put references in those ads to support their claims... But then I remember their in marketing, so justifying claims is meaningless to them as long as it sells the product.

Clueless, incompetent people. I know my drawing ain't so good, so I do it as a hobby, i would never try to make a living of it. If someone doesn't have a head for numbers/math/physics DO NOT TRY TO BECOME AN ENGINEER. Thats just begging for trouble.
"Based on the science of Neuroplasticity" is what they say... and it bugs the living fuck out of me. I have to mute or change the channel whenever that commercial comes on cuz it bugs me so much.

WolfCross

Jun 12, 2012
As peeps have pointed out hate is a strong word...so i can't honestly profess to actually hate everyone on this list....but sometimes it's pretty damn close...

- People who seem to judge your sense of social worth by how much 'banter' you can forcefully inject into conversations.

- Cultural gatekeepers i.e. self appointed clowns who possess both the titanic arrogance and apparent neurosis to come out with unmitigated dross like this:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/tarabrown/2012/03/26/dear-fake-geek-girls-please-go-away/

- The guys that 'work' for oxfam, red cross trying to get you to sign up for monthly donations in the street...seemingly unaware themselves that you're actually 'donating' to a company who then pass a little bit of the money your giving on to said charity as a donation; but despite this still speak to you with smug condescension because they're 'saving lives'

- Truthers, hopefully no elaboration needed.

- Mumford and Sons, see reason above.

- Anyone who practices or advocates homoeopathy.

I'm going to stop there because i could probably go on forever...oddly enough though i actually kinda like michael cera who seems to be getting alot of hate here :c

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
sky14kemea said:
Nicolas Cage.

I can't stand Nicolas Cage.

I don't know why! He's never done anything bad! His movies are hit and miss (I liked Kick Ass and The Rock, and he was in those).

It's just his face. It makes me want to punch things. He has a very punchable face.

I want to punch his face, is what I'm trying to say.
He's got the face of a disgruntled chimp...

Actually, I don't actively hate anyone [small](well, not celebrities :p)[/small] because it's just pointless, but this reminds me of how much I too hate Nicolas Cage. But not the for the fact that he's awful. Oh, don't get me wrong, he's just so goddam intolerable that every movie that I see him in the trailer I lose interest immediately! But the real reason why I hate him is because of the internet's obsession with him. Like, they embrace his terribleness. I get it, that's the joke. But it's not funny and that doesn't make him any more tolerable. You're just accentuating his awfulness, you clod!

So yeah. I want Nic Cage to go away.

Danial

Apr 7, 2010
Going to pull a Wrestling world on everyone now and Say Triple H, If you ignore the 2-3 years of boring 30 min promos, his wrestling style is boring and basic, he cant seem to spend 10 seconds on a mic without burying someone, has no idea how to put anyone over and worst of all just comes across as bland. But yeah i know all about 7 people Watch WWE on this site so I'll just add Richard Littlejohn to that list.

The reasons to hate that sack of human waste would end up being some ware close to grahams number.

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
Daniel Tosh

He might very well be nice to hang out with, or be a generally cool guy off stage, but every other thing he does or word that comes out of his mouth makes him sound like an utter douche with no empathy.

Kenbo Slice

Deep In The Willow
Jun 7, 2010
Ronnie Radke, the former lead singer of Escape the Fate and current singer of Falling in Reverse. That douchebag thinks he's gods gift to music. He's also kicked people out of his shows for wearing different band shirts, spit on fans, and threw mic stands into crowds and busted some poor girls skull.

Here's an example of his douchebaggery rolled up into one shitty song:

What's even worse, is the people who defend this as legitimately good music, and people who actually think he's the best musician ever.

Fuck him and his fans.

Amethyst Wind

Apr 1, 2009

God I hate you, Jimmy Carr.

He's an unfunny, stuck-up arse who bases every single one of his jokes around warmed over pseudo-shock-value bullshit.

Best part? The article I copied that picture from reads "Jimmy Carr cuts short charity gig after being heckled over tax avoidance."

The man broke off a fundraiser because somebody called him out on his committing a crime!

God I hate you Smokescreen.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
This isn't so much one person as it is a group of people, but Tumblr Social Justice can just stop already. Like, they've all got their heads up their asses so damn far, that it's not funny. They make Tumblr an incredibly toxic place if you aren't queer or a person of color. I wish I had more duct tape or even just a mallet to use on these people, because I'm frankly tired of trying to sift through my dash to find the things I want to see, because god forbid you unfollow one of these people. I did once and I think my mental state is still recovering the abuse I got from them and their followers in response.

Seriously, fuck 'em all.