That One Person You Just Can't Stand.

SuperFrankieLampard

Jan 25, 2013
Baron von Blitztank said:
The image doesn't work on the Escapist, but it's this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] guy here.
Dear God this guy's such an arsehole! I could go on all day about how much I can't stand them...
West Ham fan? Liverpool? Spurs?...

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
MeChaNiZ3D said:
Johanthemonster666 said:
-The anonymous internet person who thinks societal issues that (supposedly) don't affect them = don't exist or aren't worth discussing. (see above for their justification)
The anonymous internet person that, while not knowing whether someone is a white, heterosexual male, thinks that being so they aren't allowed to have views on societal issues that aren't politically correct, and knows why this is always the case.

When Morgan Freeman says Black History Month is a stupid, counterproductive idea, he's a freethinker. When I say Black History Month is a stupid idea, I'm white and not even from the US.

(First half of your post though, pretty accurate)
http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

I refer you to the above link- written by a straight white male nerd to white, male straight nerds.

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
The image doesn't work on the Escapist, but it's this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/] guy here.
Dear God this guy's such an arsehole! I could go on all day about how much I can't stand them...
;) I love you too Baron Von Blitztank.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
GSP66 said:
Johanthemonster666 said:
Wait he has trolled us all.

He has beaten me.

I now must hold my head in shame.

No need to feel bad, it happens to the best of us!

Mullac

Oct 6, 2012
zidine100 said:
Russel brand

Do i really need to say more, he just annoys the hell out of me
Yep, agreed. What a pompous little shit, who doesn't deserve the fame he receives.

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
GSP66 said:
Johanthemonster666 said:

He has beaten me.

This is why I still log on to the Escapist, little moments like these make it worth while.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Johanthemonster666 said:
GSP66 said:
Johanthemonster666 said:

He has beaten me.

This is why I still log on to the Escapist, little moments like these make it worth while.
Well I try my best. Can't have everything be completely miserable now can we?

LostintheWick

Sep 29, 2009
Hahahahaaaa... oh geez. That was brilliant! :D
I was like "WHAT?.... WHY???" Then I realized... you are King Troll (in a good way).

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Louis Spence. Whenever I see him in anything, he takes the quality of that show down a notch. He?s just an overly flamboyant, in-your-face, attention-seeking prick.

Sarah Millican. I have literally no idea who would find her funny, other than single, ugly, middle-aged mothers with no lives who like to ***** about their ex-boyfriends over ice cream. She is the least funny comedian I?ve ever heard.

Old people that bang on about how it was ?better back in my day?. No, fuck off, move with the times; the 50s were shit and oppressive, and you know it.

Conscious racists, sexists, homophobes, and transphobes. They don?t seem to have a grain of empathy in their body.

Fundamentalist Christians and pro-lifers.

Johanthemonster666

May 25, 2010
Relish in Chaos said:
Old people that bang on about how it was ?better back in my day?. No, fuck off, move with the times; the 50s were shit and oppressive, and you know it.
In their defense we'll probably sound like that -eventually- about CERTAIN issues that make us look at the younger generation like they're insane.

I accept this as a sort of test that every generation goes through: we bond with our elders on certain things, and gleefully enjoy/believe things that make them shake their canes at us from the porch.

Jolly Co-operator

A Heavy Sword
Mar 10, 2012
Mumorpuger said:
Jolly Co-operator said:
Mumorpuger said:
People who "talk" to Captchas.

Or maybe people who use puns way too much.
Oh dear. You and I would not get along at all ;) Insulting my precious puns, how dare you?
Dethenger said:
I'm sure you're a lovely person, and I regret that we would not get along. :(
Hm, maybe I should clarify by saying that I'm referring to people in forums whose only reply to a topic is a pun, or people who rely on puns exclusively as their source of wit...
I figured that was the case, I was just being a little facetious. I agree, as much as I love a good pun, that some people just really try to force them where they don't really work.

MeChaNiZ3D

Aug 30, 2011
Johanthemonster666 said:
MeChaNiZ3D said:
http://whatever.scalzi.com/2012/05/15/straight-white-male-the-lowest-difficulty-setting-there-is/

I refer you to the above link- written by a straight white male nerd to white, male straight nerds.
It's a nice analogy, but it doesn't make it true (as you've said, this is a white, male, straight nerd writing. How does he think he knows how hard or not it is for other groups to do things?), especially not in all cases, and it doesn't mean white, straight males can't have experiences that aren't typical, and it doesn't mean their opinions should be dismissed because of it.

For example, I'm allowed to have a stance on abortion even though I'm never going to give birth. The thing is, people are happy to accept that until I have a stance that is against abortion, at which point for some people I become someone disqualified from having an opinion. Do you think that should be the case?

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
That one person? One? Pah.

-People with far right opinions
-People who take things too seriously
-People who lack empathy
-People who make stupid emotion-based decisions and completely ignore common sense and human decency (like the people who set fire to a guy that they though might be a paedophile. He wasn't even a paedeophile, not that that would have made it ok.)
-Follows on from lacking empathy, people who completely misunderstand how mental illnesses work. The kind of people that say 'They have no right to be depressed, they have so much more than kids in Africa'

I don't really hate many individual people, especially people I've never met. I just don't care enough to muster much hate, I just tune out any time anything about them comes up.

ninjapenguin1414

Jun 16, 2011
Ellen Page. I just don't get why shes apparently "good" or whatever. Or maybe I just hate Juno? I dunno Juno is just terrible and she was in it maybe that's why I hate her.

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
It doesn't have to be famous people right?

I work with one of the most annoying, idiotic, lazy, stupid imbeciles in the world. I spend 6 hours ever Saturday listening to this incompetent witter on about shit I don't care about. And he sucks at his job, which is piss easy. We're functionally janitors for about 90% of the time, him 100% of the time because no one thinks he could handle any additional work. They're right, but I don't get why we have to be the company who employs this moron. Did I mention he is lazy? Not only is he bad at his job, takes forever to do things, according to people who close when he's there, when he's alone on his shift, he fucks around doing nothing. It's one thing to try your hardest and just be a fucking idiot, it's another thing to not even try and hide behind a veil of obfuscating stupidity, only a small portion of which is fabricated.

Slightly more famous people, Kanye West. Naming his daughter North is just the latest entry in a long list of outrageous douchebaggery that I simply can't tolerate.

norashepard

Mar 4, 2013
I don't like a lot of people, but the only one I dislike for no real reason at all is Emma Watson. It's annoying because she's some sort of goddess to most people, but I just don't get it. I'll just bide my time until she inevitably does something horrible on camera so I can feel retroactively justified.

Mossberg Shotty

Jan 12, 2013
I can't possibly restrict myself to just one celebrity.

-Kevin Nealon.
-Margret Cho.
-Lisa Lampaneli.
-David Schwimmer.
-Lisa Kudrow and her overly long face.
-Most of the cast of friends.
-Jason Biggs.
-Patton Oswalt.

Fuck all of you!