That's your arguement...?

Jun 11, 2008
ecoho said:
Midgeamoo said:
While playing League of Legends
*An ally has been slain*
"You shouldn't have been all the way down there without any wards dude, what were you thinking?"
"LAAAAG"
"You were farming there for 30 seconds with all of the enemy team missing"
"BECAUSE OF LAG NOOB"
"Lag doesn't have you make bad decisions, you keep feeding them"
"STFU OR I FEED"
"You already are feeding"
"NOOB, BECAUSE I'M LAGGING"
this oh god this! i mean how hard is it for people to stay in a dam group or just not push alone?
OT: also from League of Legends, people who call others noobs. Noob means new you idiots the word your looking for is ether scub which mean really bad but willing to try advice or nub which mean someone who thinks they're good but are worse then a scrub since they wont take advice and blame the whole team because they suck.
Going to have to correct you there. A noob is someone who is bad at the game and refuses to learn to play more or less but a newb is someone who is new to the game.

Ljs1121

Mar 17, 2011
"X is true because it's in the Bible!" >:)
"But how do you know the Bible is true?" :O
"Because it's inspired by God!" <:)
"But how do you know it's inspired by God?" :O
"Because the Bible says so!" :D
"..." =/

Yay circular logic!

SaetonChapelle

May 11, 2010
I was debating with a group of individuals about child rearing. The discussion about spanking came about. The girl countered that spanking in sexual abuse. When I asked her about how she grew up she did in fact state that she was spanked while growing up. I told her to go up to her father and confront him about how he had been "sexually abusing her".

She stated that wasn't the case because her father would never do such a thing. But everyone else parents were in fact sexually attacking them. /sigh

VanillaBean

Feb 3, 2010
Failing to succeed at trivial arguments often leads to people doing really stupid stuff.

It is interesting though cause I once made a claim about the majority of Harry Potter fans being female and every response from a member of my audience involved how I didn't know enough female fans.

After naming 30 female fans I asked him to name how many male fans he knew, of course he declared he didn't have to and my evidence was poor.

Obvious troll is obvious.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
Glademaster said:
ecoho said:
Midgeamoo said:
While playing League of Legends
*An ally has been slain*
"You shouldn't have been all the way down there without any wards dude, what were you thinking?"
"LAAAAG"
"You were farming there for 30 seconds with all of the enemy team missing"
"BECAUSE OF LAG NOOB"
"Lag doesn't have you make bad decisions, you keep feeding them"
"STFU OR I FEED"
"You already are feeding"
"NOOB, BECAUSE I'M LAGGING"
this oh god this! i mean how hard is it for people to stay in a dam group or just not push alone?
OT: also from League of Legends, people who call others noobs. Noob means new you idiots the word your looking for is ether scub which mean really bad but willing to try advice or nub which mean someone who thinks they're good but are worse then a scrub since they wont take advice and blame the whole team because they suck.
Going to have to correct you there. A noob is someone who is bad at the game and refuses to learn to play more or less but a newb is someone who is new to the game.
no what you just stated is the definition of a nub, but i know how you got confused. See the whole noob means bad and not willing to learn to play started with Halo were it stayed relitivly unnoticed by the majority untill the comming of Call Of Duty (to consoles mind you) were some idiots got the idea that noob was the same thing as nub and refused to lisson to their elders. Thus the missuse of the word noob which in fact means newbe.

Jun 11, 2008
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Noobs%20vs.%20Newbs&defid=4307260 despite the fact that the example is from CoD no one I know has ever referred to someone as a noob as someone who is new at the game. Noobs are bad at a game refuse to learn to play the game and a limited pool of tactics.

A nub has some skill barrier that stops them from getting better despite trying a noob doesn't try.