The “WTF?!” Thread

Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
I'd say the lions were showing remarkable restraint. Among other lions, that claw and bite would basically be "I'm warning you, go away".
As high as that guy might’ve been he actually did several things correctly once he was in their domain. Always faced them, made himself appear bigger, and probably wreaked of meth which no sane lion would want any part of. This was made clear by swiftly rejecting the gift of a jacket.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
When did this happen? I didn't even know this movie was coming out this year. I'm glad Kenan and Kel are looking well, but I don't think there's many people in the market for a sequel to this movie

Reactions: XsjadoBlaydette

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
There is so much second hand embarrassment from the clips Penguinz0 is showing, that it's not funny. Who the hell brings up a shitty filler arc from Bleach in a court case?

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I wonder how many folks ended up ordering delivery from other places while they waited
I went to an In-N-Out when it first came to North Texas a little over 10 years ago. They hype was real. They were talking about it on the news and everything, interviewing people about how excited they were, etc. I'd never even heard of In-N-Out, but gave in, and decided to try it to see what all the literal fuss was about. I waited about two weeks, and still had to wait over a half hour in the drive thru... And I've never been so utterly underwhelmed in my life. Absolutely nothing of note about their food. Bland and pointless. It is, hands down, inferior to almost every other comparable fast food option.

Since that day 10 years ago, I've been to In-N-Out one other time. I thought perhaps my opinion might have been tainted by the wholly unexceptional experience I had after the extremely exaggerated hype, but nope. It was the same, bland bullshit. If fast food was Christmas gifts, In-N-Out would be the socks you unwrap with all the enthusiasm of waiting for water to boil.

TL;DR? The only way In-N-Out should merit an 8-hour wait is if the kitchen is 8 hours away from the drive-thru window.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2
Jun 11, 2023
Country
United States
I went to an In-N-Out when it first came to North Texas a little over 10 years ago. They hype was real. They were talking about it on the news and everything, interviewing people about how excited they were, etc. I'd never even heard of In-N-Out, but gave in, and decided to try it to see what all the literal fuss was about. I waited about two weeks, and still had to wait over a half hour in the drive thru... And I've never been so utterly underwhelmed in my life. Absolutely nothing of note about their food. Bland and pointless. It is, hands down, inferior to almost every other comparable fast food option.

Since that day 10 years ago, I've been to In-N-Out one other time. I thought perhaps my opinion might have been tainted by the wholly unexceptional experience I had after the extremely exaggerated hype, but nope. It was the same, bland bullshit. If fast food was Christmas gifts, In-N-Out would be the socks you unwrap with all the enthusiasm of waiting for water to boil.

TL;DR? The only way In-N-Out should merit an 8-hour wait is if the kitchen is 8 hours away from the drive-thru window.

Their name is basically just describing the digestive process because that’s the only noteworthy thing about what their food does for people.

Reactions: Xprimentyl

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Violent Night is the most popular Christmas in my home state this year. Michigan.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Reactions: BrawlMan