The “WTF?!” Thread

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
So they made children's ABC book about Alien. As in the movie.
Next up, A is for A Serbian Movie
Apparently the next Alien movie is going to be about a bunch of teenagers. And 40k has it's kid's books.

Apparently He-Man was originally going to be about Conan the Barbarian, from the films, but they realised that wasn't kid friendly so they made their own thing.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
but it does amuse me that there is a Jedi called Kit Fisto and they decided to put their name on a mug.
The pinnacle of funny Star Wars names: The novelization for Return of the Jedi stated that the band at the Mos Eisley cantina played "jizz music". (And to be fair, this was decades before that term acquired its current meaning; it used to mean "energy" and was obviously meant to parallel jazz music.)

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
no not a cursed Ai prompt for nazi hogwarts, is indeed a real person. Was even on Alex Jones infowars recently. Strategy is evidently now just throwing the whole overton window out the, uh, wi...pram?

8e7337d809c637c212afc117ae55692b.1694525789.png

if morbid curiosity too much, can hear how batshit insane they sound in person, laundered through lense of sensible humans for sanity's sake;

In this installment, Dan and Jordan "enjoy" their first 2024 episode of The Alex Jones Show. They tune in to find a very dumb "deep dive" about Epstein, and Alex interviewing yet another person who seems to really like Adolph Hitler. Bad start to 2024.

Last edited:
Reactions: BrawlMan

Xprimentyl

Made you look...
Legacy
Aug 13, 2011
Plano, TX
Country
United States
I started to post this in the "Today I Learned," but it got me riled up enough that it falls under "WTF?!?" I found out about a new life hack making its rounds throughout social media called "travel dupes." Basically, if you find your dream vacation destination is too expensive, too busy, or otherwise too inconvenient for your 1st world life, you can.... go somewhere else.

1704719975463.png
Yup, that's it; just go somewhere else. Who'da thunk that "somewhere else" has been an option in all the history of vacationing?? Common fucking sense is trending on social media, FFS. I'm going to start a trend of my own: "You want pizza for dinner, but a WHOLE pizza is too much? Try a calzone!" I'm going to rack up a billion followers with my plethora of "food dupes."

1704719497513.png

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
I started to post this in the "Today I Learned," but it got me riled up enough that it falls under "WTF?!?" I found out about a new life hack making its rounds throughout social media called "travel dupes." Basically, if you find your dream vacation destination is too expensive, too busy, or otherwise too inconvenient for your 1st world life, you can.... go somewhere else.

Yup, that's it; just go somewhere else. Who'da thunk that "somewhere else" has been an option in all the history of vacationing?? Common fucking sense is trending on social media, FFS. I'm going to start a trend of my own: "You want pizza for dinner, but a WHOLE pizza is too much? Try a calzone!" I'm going to rack up a billion followers with my plethora of "food dupes."

Caviar and Champagne too expensive?

No need to starve to death, just buy something cheaper!

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Some added context to that -

OMG: "please help."

Darth Vader upon hearing Padame has passed, "well, I guess she has gotten out of house chores forever!" Ba dum dum!

What on Earth makes such people? It is this tone deafness that has caused so much destruction in today's fantasy culture.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker2

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
This is unhinged, up there with the Prince Andrew interview for unsettling, car-crash failed attempts to fool the public 'everything is totes normal over here y'all.' Also, by vast coincidence, connects directly to the last minutes of the last 2-part of episode of Behind the Bastards podcast released Thursday just gone.

Reactions: gorfias

Zykon TheLich

Extra Heretical!
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Country
UK
This is unhinged, up there with the Prince Andrew interview for unsettling, car-crash failed attempts to fool the public 'everything is totes normal over here y'all.' Also, by vast coincidence, connects directly to the last minutes of the last 2-part of episode of Behind the Bastards podcast released Thursday just gone.

Oh shit, I saw an old interview with that woman and the boy (although an adult by that time) a while ago. It was awful. Poor kid, and poor man.

XsjadoBlaydette

~s•o√r∆rπy°`
May 26, 2022
Clear 'n Present Danger
Country
Must
Oh shit, I saw an old interview with that woman and the boy (although an adult by that time) a while ago. It was awful. Poor kid, and poor man.
Yeah, agreed. Thankfully he eventually divorced in the end, just before her death. That particular interview is like where you can see him slowly start to realise and contend with what was always lurking underneath. Am not fond of the weird shit-eating grin/smirk the interviewer has throughout though, the only good person in that room is the poor guy going through his perhaps long overdue revelation.

Reactions: gorfias