The 9th Circle Of Gamer Hell

TheDooD

Dec 23, 2010
This is easy.... All the games you want, all the consoles and high end PC's to play'em on. Yet not a single power source in sight.

Tonythion

Aug 28, 2010
Aiedail256 said:
Tonythion said:
All cut scenes and quick time events. Forever. For all eternity. Nothing else.
This, but the QTE's are also motion-controlled, and the "game" is only presented in old-school red/blue 3D
FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

Nickompoop

Jan 23, 2011
The Ninth Circle of Gamer Hell consists of two sublayers, where the denizens switch between the two tortures.

[HEADING=3]Level 1[/HEADING]

Obviously the bottom half of the comic is what I'm referring to.

[HEADING=3]Level 2[/HEADING]
The best game that will ever be made is in front of you. It's ready to play, and all you have to do to start it up is hit the power button on the console/PC/whatever. However, as long as the game is running you are blind, deaf, and numb, thus rendering you incapable of playing the game whatsoever.

ThatOneJewYouNo

Sep 22, 2009
Never being able to get that final stab into the 16th Colossus from SotC. He would just shake and throw me off FOREVER. And that fall takes god damn weeks to recover from.

That is my personal gaming hell.

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
You can only play EC-E+ rated games (or PEGI 3-7)

Or you can play M rated games with your parents, or someone who will chastise you for playing such games, in the room with you. They will sigh loudly on purpose. Every. Single. Time.

In terms of direct content?

You can only play motion control games that constantly need adjusting and calibrating, or they don't work right.

or

For every minute of actual gameplay, there's an hour of cutscenes.

EDIT:

ThatOneJewYouNo said:
Never being able to get that final stab into the 16th Colossus from SotC. He would just shake and throw me off FOREVER. And that fall takes god damn weeks to recover from.

That is my personal gaming hell.
AAAAH AAH OH GOD OH GOD AAAAH AHH AAAAH AAH AH AH AH OH GOD NO OH GOOOOOD!!!!

Anthony Wells

May 28, 2011
Tonythion said:
Humza Ahmad said:
Tonythion said:
All cut scenes and quick time events. Forever. For all eternity. Nothing else.
I can not think of anything worst then this.
it is a horrible thought

and your avatar represents that statement better than i would have ever thought

Ot: what has been said about no thumbs or the modern warfare 2 lobby with headset fused to ear with no mute

Deceptive_Trixter

Oct 21, 2011
Playing an Atlus game without access to any of their gamebreakers and the death spells have a higher percentage of hitting, no way to resist them and the data is deleted every time you die.

Elijah Ball

Jan 29, 2011
lag (this would have been an awesome post if i wouldnt have been warned for only having one word. stupid forum rules... >:[)

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
SomeLameStuff said:
No thumbs doesn't impact PC gamers.
It can do so sometimes as many people use their thumb for jumping or some spell in an RPG.

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Intentional Friendly Fire.

All day, Everyday. No Rage-quit. Just you, your teammates, and lots of bullets.

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
having brand new copies of the best games on the shittiest looking gaming rig with the worst graphics card that is just barely capable of running the games but only at a shitty fps rate....and ontop of that every minute the controls change and in place of music or any kind of audio you get to listen to a loop of the rebecca black/Justin Bieber collab that can never under any circumstances be muted...and all the while your having to listenen to said collab makes them both billionares