The Air Force Has a Healing Nanotech Laser

Mar 26, 2008
Haven't you learnt that nothing heals bruises and cuts, as well as whetting your appetite, like chicken or a mutton joint obtained from trash cans? They're surprisingly piping hot and garnished too.

BTW, what is the Airforce doing with a healing laser? Shouldn't they be getting back to their UAVs.

Cryo84R

Gentleman Bastard.
Jun 27, 2009
Maraveno said:
hazabaza1 said:
Why not stick that in hospitals, too? That'd save many lives.
nooooooh cause the evil hospitals for normal people would use it for evil and terrorist stuff

you do know were talking about america right?

Logic just doesn't apply here, I mean come on ... It had to be invented for the military?? otherwise we wouldn't have done it wtf is up with that?
Most things you use every day were invented for the military.

Hippy.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
"'kay, this won't hurt...just gonna aim this-oh god. OH GOD. Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap...uhmmm..uhmmm...I can fix this, I can fix this..."

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
RebellionXXI said:
John Funk said:
"We're so close to these processes being used," she elaborated. "But FDA approval is still a real hurdle."
Sorry, I slipped into angry conspiracy-theorist mode for a second there. Still, it just kills me how it seems like wealthy banks and corporations can do whatever the hell they want in America and we're too busy arguing over whether or not the healthcare bill mandates death panels to do anything about it.
Hell no that is conspiracy fact not theory. Some one renamed aspirin and its base components different names and submitted them to the FDA a few years back and the FDA denied it so fast it was not even funny. They give a damn about people dying they want to know what the kickback is going to be.

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
FactualSquirrel said:
TF2 is getting closer to reality.

I for one am not complaining.
Yeah, life being more like TF2... that can only end well...

Medic: PREPARE FOR YOUR EXAMINATION!

O_O

Slash2x

Dec 7, 2009
Cryo84R said:
Maraveno said:
hazabaza1 said:
nooooooh cause the evil hospitals for normal people would use it for evil and terrorist stuff

Logic just doesn't apply here, I mean come on ... It had to be invented for the military?? otherwise we wouldn't have done it wtf is up with that?

Hippy.
Lmao... like Kevlar?

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
And suddenly frickin' sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their frickin' heads seem somehow less evil.

Ushario

Mar 6, 2009
Awesome, political rants, conspiracy theories and one nut who thinks its fine to just throw away the lives of soldier's like they're trash. Good job people!

Its a step forward for everyone when medical advances are made, regardless who made them. I doubt we will see this in civilian use for a very long time though.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
hazabaza1 said:

maybe the nanobots are expensive as fuck so it requires military funding to put them in?

maybe people would be too stupid(?)to allow nanomachines in them?

maybe it would only be useful for wounds, and internal stuff like diseases would be hard as fuck to wake those nanos up to fix it?

also, why the air force? i mean, aside from the occasionally stationary heli, air-based attacks rarely EVER result in someone hurt on your side.

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Someone should invent self-replicating nanobots that, when injected into a person, will start working to heal an injured soldier if he ducks behind cover for a few seconds and waits for the blood to fall off his face.

Z(ombie)fan

Mar 12, 2010
Maraveno said:
Cryo84R said:
Maraveno said:
hazabaza1 said:

Hippy.
These are different times, life isn't all about war anymore life is about life

and wtf are you calling me a hippie for it's a normal statement

Times are changing, We're not always gonna stick to our guns Sorry america
your saying that, cause its america, it wouldn't have happened without the military. ragardless of how true it is, if you can't see why that makes you look like a hippy, you don't pay enough attention to the global opinion of what a hippy is.

plus, "Times are changing, We're not always gonna stick to our guns Sorry america"

note america.

the country that, despite harboring MEGA-HIPPIES FOX and CNN, was born and raised on obnoxious violence the same way I was on "dr.pepper is teh bess drink EVAR"

ClockWork

Mar 18, 2009
How the hell did this get made in real life BEFORE being made in a video game? You think developers would've been the first to think of a healing laser.