The anti christ of gaming emerges to the world!!!

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Who would it be do you think it would be based by what they have done against gaming? There are many people in the world who have gone against gaming or damaged it in a whole this is for who you find to be the worst of the worst.

Id say Bobby Kotick with his black heart would be it or the idiot Jack Thompson.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'd say Jack Thompson, only because he had this crusader attitude against gaming and used studies that were either flawed or biased. He tried to create laws to ban certain things in games because of his opinions on it, which I think are crazy-his opinions that is, and he has done more harm towards us gamers than Kotick. As much as it pains me to type this, Kotick answers to his shareholders and runs it like a business instead of a gaming company, i.e., looking out for the player. That's his only real evil, besides being a massive dick.

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I hate to break this to you, but the whole deal with the anti-Christ is that nobody knows he's the anti-Christ, untill it's too late.

So it's probably the person we least expect, like Nolan North.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Casual Shinji said:
I hate to break this to you, but the whole deal with the anti-Christ is that nobody knows he's the anti-Christ, untill it's too late.

in that case... GET GABE NEWELL! XD who would expect him to bring about the end of gaming?

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
You're all blind, the gaming anti-christ is going to be one of us.

Only someone with an intricate knowledge and appreciation for the industry can lead to its downfall.

How's that for a dramatic twist?

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Hillary Clinton. You know the democrats are going to put her up for election if Wailin' Palin gets the republican nomination.

Talk about a worst-case scenario.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Gabe Newell for he is like a cancer upon gaming: A part of it that has become corrupt and is destroying it from within.
There are four methods of dealing with cancer depending on severity.
Cutting it.
Poisoning it.
Nuking it.
Getting experimental.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
tellmeimaninja said:
Jack Thompson actively crusades against games altogether.

The Dark Lord Bobby Kotick just crusades against fun.

They're both spawn of the same hell.
Thats why I said both where I like to play games on a cast I spent a entire night devoted to making a mockery of jack thompson to expose him to other gamers and such. It was one funny night

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
Azaraxzealot said:
Casual Shinji said:

in that case... GET GABE NEWELL! XD who would expect him to bring about the end of gaming?
Best be on the safe side and kill every well-loved game developer. It's the only way to be sure.

And once every innovating mind is destroyed, the gaming industry will crumble! CRUMBLE, I say! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...Oops, busted.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
RatRace123 said:

Only someone with an intricate knowledge and appreciation for the industry can lead to its downfall.

Thats a very sad and horrible one to think one of my fellow gaming brothers or sisters could destory the very fabric of what i hold most dear.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
I'd say Jack Thompson, only because he had this crusader attitude against gaming and used studies that were either flawed or biased. He tried to create laws to ban certain things in games because of his opinions on it, which I think are crazy-his opinions that is, and he has done more harm towards us gamers than Kotick. As much as it pains me to type this, Kotick answers to his shareholders and runs it like a business instead of a gaming company, i.e., looking out for the player. That's his only real evil, besides being a massive dick.
Did you ever read the letter Jack thompson sent to the one mother? I was appalled by it

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
TU4AR said:
Noone here is old enough to remember John Romero and Daikatana? Okay.

Also, the fanatiscism in this thread scares me.
Id say Jack Thompson is alot worst i mean he refused to give money to chairty and then tryed to sue people over it

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
Veldie said:
RatRace123 said:

Thats a very sad and horrible one to think one of my fellow gaming brothers or sisters could destory the very fabric of what i hold most dear.
It could be you! It could be me! IT COULD EVEN BE *Splat*

I apologize, it had to be said and done.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Casual Shinji said:
Azaraxzealot said:
Casual Shinji said:

Best be on the safe side and kill every well-loved game developer. It's the only way to be sure.

And once every innovating mind is destroyed, the gaming industry will crumble! CRUMBLE, I say! HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...Oops, busted.
Il defend Hideo til my death >_>

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
LCP said:
Veldie said:
RatRace123 said:

It could be you! It could be me! IT COULD EVEN BE *Splat*

I apologize, it had to be said and done.
I cant see myself ever being against gaming its helped me in real life so much like when I was in the hospital for ever a week as a child but they had a NES and LoZ and Metriod and thus I was spared from a horrible fate

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Veldie said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Did you ever read the letter Jack thompson sent to the one mother? I was appalled by it
No, I didn't, was it pretty bad?

MaxP779

Jan 21, 2011
Hmm probably some horrid combination of jack thompson, bobby kotick, john riccitiello, larry probst. Those last two were EA's CEOs during the last decade.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Veldie said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
No, I didn't, was it pretty bad?
Bad to the point i can even come up with the proper wording to describe it and if you want I can link you it