The Apartments. A real life RP OPEN (used with permition)

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
Rainboq said:
Y2K Man said:
There was only two posts, I think.
This going to end badly.... I can just tell.... Your grammar is all the proof I need
I am sorry, I'm kind of in a hurry right now. It is hard switching from Facebook to an RP as well.

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
No problem. Just so everyone knows: There is a Grammar Nazi living in my head. Don't make him angry. >=)

When should I post my intro?

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
If only I had a phonics down to use on this thread. Tales say that the legendary bird known as the Phonics spontaneously combusted with the development of instant messaging. Legend tells that the Phonics will one day be reborn, and that the rivers will run red with the blood of those who cannot spell.

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
@CounterAttack: Die Lautlichen werden nie zurückkommen, ist Legende falsch. Flüsse werden nicht rot mit Blut laufen!

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Y2K Man said:
@CounterAttack: Die Lautlichen werden nie zurückkommen, ist Legende falsch. Flüsse werden nicht rot mit Blut laufen!
Don't speak German, mate. What's that in English?

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
@CounterAttack: The Phonics will never come back, the legend is wrong. Rivers will not turn red with blood!
@Sex Rex: Ha Ha, you must learn to deal with it.

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
John drives up to his new apartment, number 16, in his dads old Chevy. He turns to Clint and says, "Hey, I'm new here. Do you know much about this area?"

Blasphemous Rex

Better Than You
Jul 26, 2009
Character controlling! I'll fix it!

Clint glanced out the window of apartment 15, and saw a new car pull up. He grabbed his jacket and exited his place, and walked up to the fresh face. Hmm, Blunt and to the point. "Sorry, I just got in here less then a week ago," he said. "I'm Clint, apartment 15. So your new here as well, I guess?"

CounterAttack

A Writer With Many Faces
Dec 25, 2008
Up in her apartment, Natalie heard what sounded like a few cars approaching the parking lot outside the apartment block. She pulled on a jacket over her dress and headed down to check out who had turned up; no-one had occupied the other apartments for about eight months. It had just been Natalie, alone in hers. Which was all right, considering she spent most of her time rehearsing. But then, company was always welcome. Natalie occasionally got a little lonely.

When she got to the parking lot, she leaned against the open door and watched the people talking.

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
John, eager to make a new friend, responded. "Yes, moved in from Alaska! Where did you move from?"

Blasphemous Rex

Better Than You
Jul 26, 2009
"So not a citizen yet? Ah well, I've been living in Canada ever since... uh, college, but I just moved to this area rather recently. So what apartment are you moving into?"

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
"I'm moving into apartment 16. I have to move all of this stuff in, would you like to help?" John points the the back seat of his red muscle car.

Blasphemous Rex

Better Than You
Jul 26, 2009
16, eh? "That's right above mine! Tell you what, I'll help you with these things, and you can come on in whenever you want, deal?"

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
"Deal! I don't think you got my name, I'm John." They grab the boxes head up to apartment 16.

Blasphemous Rex

Better Than You
Jul 26, 2009
That's character controlling. You have to let me say I grabbed the boxes.

Clint grabbed a couple boxes, as well. "Well I hope we can be good friends, John."

Y2K Man

Feb 18, 2010
I am sorry. I'm new to this, remember. Thanks for letting me know though

"I agree. I think there is some food in here, somewhere. You can stay a while and have something to eat."