The Battleship Movie Trailer Is Here!

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Just out today: If you really want a good laugh at this movie's expense, DOB's got you covered. [http://www.cracked.com/blog/novelization-trailer-movie-battleship/] He pretty much nails it.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
sir.rutthed said:
And I was so hoping for someone to scream "THEY SUNK OUR BATTLESHIP!!!"
If that line is not in this movie I will be greatly disappointed.

And coming next summer: Mr. Bucket: The Untold Story.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Kaisius said:
LordMithril said:
They did it, they really did it. *flabbergasted*

Now we wait for the trailer of "Space Invaders"
NO, DON'T! They'll hear you!!!!!!
Personally i'm waiting for Bukaroo or Monopoly...Possibly even Mouse Trap...

OT: Made a thread on this this morning, and i STILL can't believe it...

Best thing is i work at a Cinema, i MUST see how popular this movie will be xD

MLChanges

Feb 26, 2011
Take out the crappy love story and ditch the admirals daughter, scrap the whole Battleship IP and just have Navy vs. Aliens and it might be worth admission price.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Liam Neesons in this? Ok, you know what time it is.....Time for us to take bets on when Liam Neesons character is going to be killed off!

Ok, so the bets are: First Act, First twenty minutes, Middle of the movie, Ten minutes towards the end in a climactic battle/self-sacrifice, at the end of the movie, Not at all.

PLACE YOUR BETS PEOPLE!

Ayay

Dec 6, 2009
Hey the manage to make that waste of space Battle for LA or what ever it was called , so having them wast stupid amount of cash on this ..why not.Hollywood have lost every shred of good movie making.Another huge train wreck...or in this case Ship on reef coming up.

Norix596

Nov 2, 2010
Seems like such a ridiculous idea - reminds me of those joke trailers for Pac-Man, the Movie or MineSweeper -- except that it's real

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
WTF?????
did i see neeson in it? is this for real?? dint know the game has aliens in it. not sure what i should make out of this.