The best (non-sexual) feeling ever

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
What is the best feeling ever (cant be sexual)?

Too me, its when you go to bed knowing you have to get up early for work or school, you wake up and you immediately think "fuck I have to get up now" but you look at your clock and realize its only like 1:00 in the morning. Fuckin awesome

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Lying in bed with the covers curled around me, especially on a cold morning. Or having my hair played with. I'm a guy, but I just love the feeling of someone running their fingers through my hair :p. And sitting curled up on a bean-bag chair with a mug of cocoa and a thunderstorm raging outside (in fact, that's my ideal date, just me and my dream girl doing that, maybe watching a film together or something :p).

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Haseo21 said:

Too me, its when you go to bed knowing you have to get up early for work or school, you wake up and you immediately think "fuck I have to get up now" but you look at your clock and realize its only like 1:00 in the morning. Fuckin awesome
Oh hellz no, because it takes me an hour to fall asleep, so I know I'll be dead tired in the morning. Plus I have yet to pass out at 1AM XD

FOr me it's the joy of being around your friends, just enjoying a good day out, chatting abotu everything and nothing, and wasting the day away with the people you're close to...

Also: Ramantic thoughts runnign thoguth your head as you non-sexually cuddle a lady friend while watching a movie

Gaz6231

Nov 1, 2010
The little burst of adrenaline you get when you lean back just a little too far on a chair and have to catch yourself.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Gaz6231 said:
The little burst of adrenaline you get when you lean back just a little too far on a chair and have to catch yourself.
Heh, did you happen to have watched inception recently?

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
Celtic_Kerr said:
Also: Ramantic thoughts runnign thoguth your head as you non-sexually cuddle a lady friend while watching a movie
Oh hells yeah!

I love watching the sun setting. It can be a pretty awesome finale for a day.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
A hug of course! Even internet hugs give a nice feeling
Code:
^-^
Though I look forward to the feeling I will get when I finally pick this damn lock I've been trying to open for ages...

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
no oneder said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
Oh hells yeah!

I love watching the sun setting. It can be a pretty awesome finale for a day.
Been a while since I could see it set properly, still being at work when it normally sets. Just need to find mea girl to share that mnoment with now XD

On a side not, you seem familiar, you remind me of a bar stool...

Delock

Mar 4, 2009
Pokemon. While not a feeling, it lead to a whole lot of them.

Remember how easy it was to make friends back when almost everyone was playing this (for those who grew up in my age group)? Hell, everyone knew the theme song of the show, even your parents. Remember how amazing it felt to see one of those strangely colored cartidges and to suddenly know someone else had something in common with you? How about the feeling of accomplishment and discovery you had the first time through? The excitement of a new reveal? The amazing new features in Gold and Silver? The nostalgia you get from playing the rereleases? Most recently, I had the opportunity to see just how these feelings played out when I spotted a Pokewalker and much to the joy of the other person, I produced my own.

It was a huge social phenomena that united you and gave you a sense of belonging.

The only other thing I can think of is getting a proper amount of sleep (as I was an insomniac for a whole semester).

AgentDarkmoon

Mar 20, 2010
Coming in from the physical exertion of chopping wood (and dumping it into the basement) in the freezing cold to a hot bowl of stew and a good show on TV. Being in the cold in general is good for this, but I really enjoy the added satisfaction of having done the firewood, plus the soothing ache of sore muscles that are about to relax on the couch.

Apr 29, 2010
Oh, for me the best feeling is an orga-Oh, wait...you said non-sexual. Crap. Give me a moment. I need to think here.

I got it! I'd have to go with hugs. Original, yes I know.

Jim Grim

Jun 6, 2009
Just jamming away on the guitar. It's great when you really get into the 'zone,' it almost doesn't matter what you sound like.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Haseo21 said:

Me and my mate were just talking about that the other day at work. I have to get up at 5am for work so i'm up early all the time. Yes indeed it is an epic feeling.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Fun Fact: Heroine is actually proven to feel better then sex, too bad it simultaneously destroys the ability to feel good leaving you miserable for the rest of your life.

But for me I'd say that tingly feeling you get when you listen to a really good song or see a good part of a movie, or anything that's just awesome.