The best (non-sexual) feeling ever

BlackStar42

Jan 23, 2010
rocking out to your favourite song on your guitar, hitting every note perfectly. You feel like such a badass.

Joshroom

Oct 27, 2009
My partner says hers is the first big stretch of the morning after a good nights sleep.

Mine is being fussed. Definetly sure I was a puppy in a past life.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
The best feeling is when I do spring cleaning and then get to frollic though my clean house. It's so NICE

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
VanityGirl said:
The best feeling is when I do spring cleaning and then get to frollic though my clean house. It's so NICE
That....stands out from all the other ones I guess. Its good you like to live in a clean place

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Haseo21 said:
VanityGirl said:
That....stands out from all the other ones I guess. Its good you like to live in a clean place
Well when my house starts to get messy, I have to clean it. Honestly, when you finally get done with cleaning and you get to lay on your clean floor, it's SO NICE!

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
The feeling I get when I finally submit an essay after having pulled an all-nighter. It's just so damn satisfying to post that wad of paper into the file cabinet of doom!

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Haseo21 said:
Too me, its when you go to bed knowing you have to get up early for work or school, you wake up and you immediately think "fuck I have to get up now" but you look at your clock and realize its only like 1:00 in the morning. Fuckin awesome
This.
And knowing that somebody you really care for is waiting for you to return home.
And listening to the rain while sitting in a comfy armchair and drinking Starbucks Frappuccino.

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Getting an eight killstreak from the SPAS-12 shotgun in Modern Warfare 2.
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
Boom...dead
The only way they killed me is when I had to reload. Ah, what fun.

TheRundownRabbit

Wicked Prolapse
Aug 27, 2009
VanityGirl said:
Haseo21 said:
VanityGirl said:
Well when my house starts to get messy, I have to clean it. Honestly, when you finally get done with cleaning and you get to lay on your clean floor, it's SO NICE!
I feel the same way after vacuuming the floor in my room

Nietz

Dec 1, 2009
Any moment in which the phrase "Fuck yeah!" can be said with true honesty.

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
C95J said:
last time I went on a hike it was really foggy and you couldn't see 5ft in front of you, good times :D
It's actually really cool, if slightly life-threatening. And the views, oh wow they're amazing. The feeling of conquering gravity and a motherfucking mountain.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
SnipErlite said:
C95J said:
last time I went on a hike it was really foggy and you couldn't see 5ft in front of you, good times :D
It's actually really cool, if slightly life-threatening. And the views, oh wow they're amazing. The feeling of conquering gravity and a motherfucking mountain.

Fuck Yeah :D

Treefingers

Aug 1, 2008
Haseo21 said:
Too me, its when you go to bed knowing you have to get up early for work or school, you wake up and you immediately think "fuck I have to get up now" but you look at your clock and realize its only like 1:00 in the morning. Fuckin awesome
I prefer the feeling of a good nights sleep.

Triangulon said:
Being on stage for a gig, nailing a quality piece of music and having people sing/dance along. Awesome high.
THIS.