The Big Picture: Boy Blunder

Ditocoaf

May 23, 2013
About a minute into the video, it occured to me: "If moviebob doesn't care about this topic, and I don't care about this topic, for me to watch the other 3/4 of this video would be the most pointless thing imaginable." And so I closed the tab.

And now I'm coming back here to the comments section a few days later because I wanna wonder out loud: Did MovieBob really have to make this video? Like, out of some general sense of obligation to the internet's version of the dumb celebrity gossip mill?

MrBaskerville

Mar 15, 2011
I´m not even sure Bieber would be particularily terrible in a movie like this, for all we know he could be an amazing actor just as likely as he could be completely awful. Since we haven´t seen him in any major roles it´s kinda hard to predict, like, who would have thought that Justin Timberlake should turn out to be a good and likeable actor? Or how about Zac Effron, a guy who was mostly known for being in those awful teen muscials but who actually did a very decent job in Orson Welles and Me.

I don´t have an opinion on Biebers acting skills (as much as i hate his music), until he´s done some actual acting.