The Big Picture: Favorite Ms. Take - Part 2

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
Favorite Ms. Take - Part 2

What happened to Ms. Marvel after that whole baby thing.

Watch Video

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yep, "Oh dear I've gone cross-eyed" is pretty much the general theme of this one, and I actually knew some of this...

Vault Citizen

May 8, 2008
Spiderman and Ms. Marvel? I know nothing of her personality outside of the last two episodes of this show so I have to ask, is that a good match?

zombie711

Aug 17, 2009
wait, Rouges powers only drained mutants? I thought Rouge drained the energy from anyone she touched.

TehKnifeh

Custard Connoisseur
Dec 26, 2008
Wait....Wha?

COMICS....ARE...WEEEEIIIIIRRRRRRRRD!

Think I should check out some of these storylines at some point, so long as I don't end up with Austin Power's face.

brazuca

Jun 11, 2008
Yes I would use it for important things... I just do not know in what I would use it... I guess...

CronoT

May 15, 2010
leviadragon99 said:
Yep, "Oh dear I've gone cross-eyed" is pretty much the general theme of this one, and I actually knew some of this...
Yep, the "I've gone cross-eyed..." gag really pulled this episode together. You know, instead of pointing out for the umpteenth time that comic book continuity at this point is about as dense as a metric ton block of concrete.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Shame you could couldn't do part 3 or a 10 mins episode althought to be fair you did sum her up and any longer would of dwell more on that story arc.
While I do know what had happen in Avenger Disassemble, House of M and the stuff going in Marvel in recent years but you know what, I would like you do more episodes on these well more like a summary of that story arc. It would probably make alot more sense when you do it.

Goremocker

Lost in Time
May 20, 2009
Thank you Bob for once again giving me an insanely long and confusing story that I may use to impress low level comic fans.

shadowmagus

Feb 2, 2011
...and this is why people outside the comics fandom are so afraid to get into it. Great episode as always Bob.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Is it sad that I have been reading Avengers books for almost a decade now and I didn't even know she died during Dark Reign? Lol.

I'm so glad Bendis is fading away.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
This single episode can be split into 5 separate "COMICS ARE WEIRD!!!" episodes all on their own. i may have to re-watch this episode 2 more times because i went cross-eyed a couple times too.

SilverUchiha

Dec 25, 2008
zombie711 said:
wait, Rouges powers only drained mutants? I thought Rouge drained the energy from anyone she touched.
It does. I haven't seen the video yet (at work). Does Bob say that? That seems inaccurate and unusual for comic-man bob.

Orks da best

Oct 12, 2011
oh dears i think my brain is dieing, all this confusing story arcs....

wait that just be gork and mork talking to me.