The Big Picture: Favorite Ms. Take - Part 2

tobimaro

Nov 23, 2010
I'd like to see Bob's take on the whole Legion of Super Heroes. Now that shows that "Comics...Are...Weird!"

Primus1985

Dec 24, 2009
Mind=Blown. I really want to say thanks for clearing up the whole "Dark Avengers" stuff. I was wondering WTF was going on. I'll have to look for that book where Carol comes back and kicks that phonies ass. Humm, her and Peter... Well I can see it. For one Peter wouldnt have to be worried about "saving" her, hell she would save him. I think Spidey would benefit from having a partner that is not only another super but someone with a hell of alot of power.

Also lulz, you could spend a month going over Avengers Dissasembled and House of M. Then another month or so on Civil War and Secret Invasion(I havent read much past couple years)

Jorias

Dec 10, 2008
I don't know if anyone mentioned this or not but the 90's cartoons of the xmen actually explained where rogue got the ability to fly, it's worth a look if you haven't seen it and care....

munkymp3

Dec 19, 2009
You're awesome and I love it and I love you. A lot of this was confusing (I think I literally got cross-eyed at one point) but it's still awesome and it's great that you took the time to explain as much as you did!

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
Wow, loved the "Oh dear I've gone cross-eyed" parts! added JUST enough random to an otherwise fairly regular video.