The Big Picture: The Other Street Fighter

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
It's sad that a low-budget Chinese Street Fighter film looks a trillion times better than the one officially endorsed by Capcom themselves. Fail, Legend of Chun-Li. Fail.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
>_> - >_0 - 0_0

From beginning to end.
My expressions.

Holy shit, I must see this.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
This would really make a decent Street Fighter movie. Hell, it would better than the Van Damme one and waaaaaaaaaaay better than the Chun Li one.

I need to find this movie and watch it.

Marudas

Jul 8, 2010
My reaction-

Musical Guile "Okay, that's not too weird or anything, i mean..."

Super Mario "...Wait...is it still April First?"

Goku Guest Star "...zuh?"

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
I'm not even a fan of Street Fighter but I still want to watch it. It sounds absurd (in a good way) and the fact that it somehow got made despite how ridiulous (in a funny way) it is makes it all the better.

Brilliant episode Bob though I think you're starting to repeat that '... are weird' catchphrase a bit too much.

SketchyFK

Mar 14, 2010
that was so... weird... and i actually believe that film would do well to have more bizarre movies like this given wider releases. It would be better than alot of the action garbage we get released these days.

but once again... that was weird... perhaps this would have actually been a better april fool, if you were able to do it reverse somehow...

Duendain

Dec 11, 2010
now THIS, was Hillarious!,
I'm usally an martial arts fan, but this is like taking it over the top :D

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
MovieBob said:
The Other Street Fighter

There's one Street Fighter you've probably never seen, but really, really should.

Watch Video
The fact that this hasn't been remade in America shows just how little vision US cinema has for true quality foreign films >_>.

I really want to see this.

MB202 said:
Okay, before I watch the rest of the video, I have to tell you, STOP with the "(blank) ARE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!" thing, it's really obnoxious and isn't funny. I get it, comics are weird, yes they are, TV is weird, it certainly can be, movies are weird, sure, but you don't have to say it in such an obviously annoying way!

By the time you get the the inevitable "video games are weird" segment of the show, I sincerely hope you drop it, and just god "video games are weird" like a normal person, or at least how you initially said "comics are weird".
Yeah it is kind of a bad tag line. I'm sure he'll come up with a better one.

ladysephiroth

Jan 26, 2011
I have seen this movie and it is epic amounts of WTF and awesome rolled into one. Do see it if you can, if only for the lulz.

dennis321456

May 23, 2010
Oh man, I remember seeing this movie when I was younger,
I thought it was funny.
But I honestly didn't recognize all of Street Fighters,
Must of been my lack of Street Fighter knowledge at the time