The Bureau: XCom Declassified Trailer Screams YOLO!

K.ur

Jul 31, 2013
Strazdas said:
K.ur said:
It's like people mistake this machina for real gameplay.
Because its not like Trailers are meant to show us real gameplay....
So i take, you are very disappointed by WoW because of blizzards cinematics?
A trailer, in first line, is advertisement, how truth to product and artistic freedom it shows is up to the owner and laws.
Declassified has already the gameplay- and lore-trailers out, even a first mission video.

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
What a sour bunch of individuals gamers can be. I found it to be silly, inoffensive, and quite quite harmless. This is someone speaking from the perspective of a fan of the originals. Some people really need to lighten up and stop taking things so seriously all the time.

Barciad

Apr 23, 2008
Bostur said:
Lets try that again.

I thought it was funny. There is something very traditional X-Com'ish about sending dozens of soldiers to their deaths and saying whoops.
Precisely, where would we be without that 'save' button? We have all done something worthy of a 'Douglas Haig Award' and there is no point in denying it.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
K.ur said:
Strazdas said:
K.ur said:
It's like people mistake this machina for real gameplay.
Because its not like Trailers are meant to show us real gameplay....
So i take, you are very disappointed by WoW because of blizzards cinematics?
A trailer, in first line, is advertisement, how truth to product and artistic freedom it shows is up to the owner and laws.
Declassified has already the gameplay- and lore-trailers out, even a first mission video.
I dont play WOW and i dont watch its trailers, so i cant tell you either way, but when you use cinematics that does not reflect even the basic theme of the game your doing something very wrong. On the other hand a good example woudl be a GTA5 gmaeplay trailer, it felt like a trailer, and yet was comprised of ingame footage. Not that im excited for GTA5 or anything after the failure that GTA4 was, but its a good example still

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
This made the AI look absolutely terrible. I mean, the YOLO was mildly amusing but holy fuck, your agents are fucking dumb.