The Complete Bastard's Guide To Journalism

The Wooster

King Snap
Jul 15, 2008
The Complete Bastard's Guide To Journalism

This drive by shooting was brought to you by Gawker.

Read Full Article

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I read the first panel and immediately thought "This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Mayor of Toronto, would it?" then I saw your desc underneath and yep it does.

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
I didn't know goats kept ALL their blood in their throats.

Satan: WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME GOATS!?! DO THEY THINK I FUCK THEM OR SOMETHING? I've got succubi for that!
Well, we used to make some pretty good shwarma, but the guy who cooks it is on a thousand year vacation, so we don't really need the meat anymore...

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Its seems the Demon from the movie "Drag me to Hell" give his sacrificed cat to Satan. Very useful down to Hell I must say.

Dec 14, 2009
Why do people never sacrifice a cheeseburger, or a bag of chips, or you know, something I can eat without having to cook it?

Also, blood, blood everywhere.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Followed the link. Holy shit, that's one fucked up use for Kickstart if I ever saw one.

Little Gray

Sep 18, 2012
canadamus_prime said:
I read the first panel and immediately thought "This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with the Mayor of Toronto, would it?" then I saw your desc underneath and yep it does.
I am glad I am not the only one who knew it was about Ford. In addition to being a decent mayor he provides some pretty hilarious new articles every single week.

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
Although I know it wasn't the intention, the panels kind of look like a guys slow transition into being Satan.

First he has a scary face.
Secondly he now has glowing eyes.
Thirdly he has red skin and horns.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
-BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD-SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE-VIDEO'S OF PEOPLE TAKING CRACK FOR THE GAWKER ARTICLE-
Ok I admit the last one doesn't have the same ring to it but it's the best I could come up with >_<
Also Goats are so last century sacrificing virgins is the new black now-psssh Gawker can't even get that straught no wonder poor Mr Satan is upset :p

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
The Gentleman said:
DVS BSTrD said:

Satan: WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP SENDING ME GOATS!?! DO THEY THINK I FUCK THEM OR SOMETHING? I've got succubi for that!
Well, we used to make some pretty good shwarma, but the guy who cooks it is on a thousand year vacation, so we don't really need the meat anymore...
Now hell is shwarming with the damned things!
*Kicks you into the pit of hell reserved to torture people who say puns*

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to clean up some rotting goat carcasses

kamay

Nov 9, 2010
The best part of this story now is apparently the alleged crack dealer who has the mystery video has gone MIA. So now gawker is just sitting on a pot of $160,000 for a video that may or may not even exist from a drug dealer who has vanished off the face of the earth. I look forward to the "Rob Ford had him killed" conspiracy theories to pop up. It is days like this this I am glad I live in a 'Sauga

Also..I thought most dealers were on call 24/7? people gotta have their crack!!

Zombie_Moogle

Dec 25, 2008
Great comic

Crowdfunding has taken an interesting turn from its origin of the collective joining to fund creativity & causes...

...Ok, new idea. I'm gonna start a Kickstarter or IndieGoGo, etc. to fund absolutely horrible things. anyone interested in helping fund a zombie catch'n'release program? Or maybe supervillians? I'm sure we can weaponize badgers if we had a few bucks

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Daystar Clarion said:
Why do people never sacrifice a cheeseburger, or a bag of chips, or you know, something I can eat without having to cook it?

Also, blood, blood everywhere.

Silly Daystar. You can't kill a cheeseburger.

Chris Tian

May 5, 2012
DVS BSTrD said:
canadamus_prime said:
It's not very amusing for a Cracked article.
Thats enough, its pun-jail for you now.

OT: Thats so unbelievably hilarious. Best thing, there are actually people donating for that... donating money to give to crack dealers.

Gotta love the Gawker guys, that strip plus the article made my day.

hentropy

Feb 25, 2012
Wait, are those Kyubei in the background? I resent that, sir. They simply care about the fate of the universe, and they keep getting compared to Satan.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Daystar Clarion said:
I make regular sacrifices of Chipotle burritos to the demon inhabiting my labrynthian stomach, does that count? :3

DVS BSTrD said:
The Gentleman said:
DVS BSTrD said:

Now hell is shwarming with the damned things!
*insert drum rimshot* Seriously though, that one got you the Facepalm of the Day award, congrats! :p

OT: Seriously...they're publically announcing they intend to give crack dealers 200K...annnnnnnnd there's absolutely no legal problems with this? I know weed isn't looked on as harshly in Canada as it is in the US, but crack? And if the mayor actually does know these people...can't he have them arrested? Because...you know...they're frickin' crack dealers...