The Costumes of Tokyo Game Show 2010

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
SpaceMedarotterX said:
No.10 isn't Archer, it's Gilgamesh
Indeed. Although I can see how they might have been confused. The blond hair, the gold armor... none of which Archer has...

WilliamRLBaker

Jan 8, 2010
Auron and FF tactics Alchemist are the only good ones in my opinion. the rest just scared the hell out of me well except airman.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
Agreed first thing I said when I so that picture was 'woah that guy looks just like sazh' xD

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
I did a spit-take at the Airman costume.

May not look the best, but is by far the coolest. By virtue of being Airman.
I totally agree, by far my favorite costume posted here!

Also, thanks to the escapist for always posting up costumes from cons, I always like looking at them for some reason.

darthricardo

May 7, 2010
The Final Fantasy XIII characters were actually really, really good. I thought that was actually Sazh in real-life form for a while there.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Ok, I think a re-imagining for Devil May Cry is in order... Female Dante FTW. And fucking Air Man's theme is stuck in my head, damn you Dr. Wily.

Also, the Ronald McDonald one looks more like a Hollow version... I knew that fucker was creepy but now I'm going to have nightmares... I fucking hate clowns.

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Wow, most of these are really good. The FFXIII and Auron costumes are spot on. As nerdy as everyone considers Cosplaying, it's sometimes possible to admire a culture's dedication to such a creative medium.

Aurgelmir

WAAAAGH!
Nov 11, 2009
Frank_Sinatra_ said:
Wow, some of those are awesome, and extremely creepy at the same time.
I must say the Kingdom Hearts one was pretty cute, but the Aeris one nearly blew me out of my chair.
Yeah the Aeris one I must say is one of the better ones I have ever seen... I mean She looks like Aeris...

Centrophy

Dec 24, 2009
Ran Ran Ruuuuuuu! I love the Ronald one though the Final Fantasy characters looked the best. Chun Lee and Cammy looked good. Dante looked pretty cool, even though I always thought a man wearing a belt bra (or any bra) looks silly... which is why I guess it worked for her. I'd like to try my hand at cosplaying one day... maybe after losing 30 or so pounds and getting over my phobia of sweaty convention people. :D

SAMAS

Aug 27, 2009
strum4h said:
Air Mans theme is now stuck in my head.
Consider yourself lucky.

Not matter how many times, no matter how many times... [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg] ...I can't get this song out of my head!

Twistedhairball

Oct 2, 2010
Chung Li does it for me, but look what im making!!!!

http://www.instructables.com/id/Transformers-Soundwave-Costume/