The Costumes of Tokyo Game Show 2010

Simmo8591

May 20, 2009
Sazh from FF13 was freaking perfect, down to the real afro and frocobo, Vanille and hope were pretty good as well

mkg

Feb 24, 2009
Simmo8591 said:
Sazh from FF13 was freaking perfect, down to the real afro and frocobo, Vanille and hope were pretty good as well
Lol, wow a black guy with an afro! Whodda thought?

Vyce

Chaos Dragon
Mar 19, 2009
I didn't get Airman's theme stuck in my head. Then again I missed out on Mega Man on the NES and in general until Mega Man X on the SNES >..> Although Airman being there is highly amusing.

Syntax Error

Sep 7, 2008
You know, there's a fair share of that gallery that makes me want to say that Cosplay is not only for Asians (more specifically, anyone who can pass as the "stereotypical" Asian) any longer. Seriously, look at that FFXIII bunch! Although, that Bayonetta one still pales in comparison to Alodia Gosiengfiao.

EDIT:
That Dante is crossplay done right, for once.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
John Funk said:
Richard Pippy said:
Just like I said for the G4 TGS cosplay article, you need a better way of displaying images. I am not going to view 26 pages just to see some costumes. I know you guys need page views to pad your ad values but you can do that while still designing the site's interface to be more user friendly.
Then don't. With our current design, this is the best way to show off full-sized images + captions. It looks ugly with more than one to a page.

Is clicking a button to go "next" really that much of a hassle? Really?
Or he could just become a member of the Publisher's Club ;)

I love the costumes! I'm going to be at Comic Con as Big Boss this year in NY. Hopefully I see you guys there!

Nifty

Sep 30, 2008
Chun Li - "The strongest woman will kick you in the face" and by Jove I'd let her. All day long if that's how long it takes for her clothes to tear.

Jesus Phish

Jan 28, 2010
antigodoflife said:
I hated the Bayonetta, her legs were too short to pull it off.
Ahh come on now? That's a little unfair. The woman cant do anything about the lenght of her legs for the sake of a costume and it's hardly her fault that the character designers made the character 70% legs, 25% torso, 5% head.

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
Konaerix said:
I see a surprising amount of Touhou cosplayers.
*Smiles*
*High five!* Keine and Ex-Keine were in the same shot..... Time Paradox! It's probably her fault too. I'm sure I caught Murasa's and Marisa's hats in the back.

Byers

Nov 21, 2008
John Funk said:
Richard Pippy said:
Just like I said for the G4 TGS cosplay article, you need a better way of displaying images. I am not going to view 26 pages just to see some costumes. I know you guys need page views to pad your ad values but you can do that while still designing the site's interface to be more user friendly.
Then don't. With our current design, this is the best way to show off full-sized images + captions. It looks ugly with more than one to a page.

Is clicking a button to go "next" really that much of a hassle? Really?
More hassle than it needs to be, yeah.

Phoenix09215

Dec 24, 2008
Father Time said:
Phoenix09215 said:
Wow... That girl dressed as Aeris was pritty hot. I gotta get me to one of these events!
You never found dressing up on Halloween fun?
well when I dressed up for halloween there weren't any hot Aeris' around! :p

orangecharger

Nov 13, 2009
Silk_Sk said:
Is that a woman cosplaying as Dante? If yes, creepy (but a little sexy). If not...I quit.
I thought it was a woman too... has anyone determined if we are right?

KDR_11k

Feb 10, 2009
Chasmodius said:
Doesn't the upside-down "M" on Ronald's suit indicate that he is in fact from the "WacDonald's" franchise? That ubiquitous "we don't have to pay McDonald's for the use of their logo in our anime" trope? That would make him Ronald WacDonald. And/or the bastard love-child of Ronald and V for Vendetta, what with that creepy mask...
I think he's Waronald, Wario's other brother.

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Aeris, Cammy, Chun-Li...wow...

The detail in the Mass Effect costumes was impressive as well. They were all good actually, but those three...How come I can never meet a girl like those ones?