The Defenestration of Erin Stout

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
So I had a thought. She's been seeing protagonists up til now. And she may be about to hit her head again. And I just had to know for sure. Let me go check OCRemix real quick..

Yep.

June is Boss month.

DaRigger420

Jun 26, 2010
After much blatant sexual innuendo, now she goes out-the-window!!
Ok, I know, cheap joke. Maybe the thoughts going through her little horny booze filled mind is "nice sidewalk, I'd hit that...."

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
So, is a defenestration like a deflowering, except she lands in a bed of flowers at the bottom? I'm guessing he's teaching her something about "letting go" and "flying" and planted some sort of protective gear below her. Maybe, if Erin manages to miss the floor, she can fly for reals.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
0.0......Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
Oh, that's good!

Well Erin, here comes a life lesson, a "final" rejection, or the ground.

Hope he has a bigger reason than "get the crazy out of my house", but I guess that's a good enough reason. As long as they are on the first floor....

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
But I think it's going to be one of those teach you a lesson things. She only thinks she's in danger, and that's why it works.

DaRigger420 said:
Maybe the thoughts going through her little horny booze filled mind is "nice sidewalk, I'd hit that...."
Much effort had to be made to not spit my water out all over my screen.

Biodeamon said:
I hate to say it but she tottally had that coming...
Kinda have to agree, I kinda wanted to push her out a window myself this arc.

Sixcess

Feb 27, 2010
Oh I lol'd. I really didn't see that coming.

Then again, I guess Erin didn't either.

blackrave

Mar 7, 2012
YES!
Finally he did what I wanted him to do.
Hopefully he lives on 2nd floor and she lands on that hobo :D

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Those are some ginormous windows. He could push way more than just one person out. He could have them make a human pyramid and then start shoving away.

TilMorrow

Diabolical Party Member
Jul 7, 2010
I call that he'll grab her by the ankles and hang her out the window. I've seen it done before.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Andy of Comix Inc said:
I'm gonna call it - she's gonna bang her head on something blunt and her visions will go away. Or, she'll get worse. Like amnesia or something.
Or, alternately, she'll start seeing the things from Amnesia.

That would be kind of amazing.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Ooh, very exciting cliffhanger, looking forward to the conclusion!
I'm really impressed that you managed to use the word defenestration, I've been trying for ages and it's never come up, but as we're discussing language, I felt the need to point out that it's supposed to be 'in all its splendor.'

Agow95

Jul 29, 2011
Unfortunately I saw that coming when I saw the name of the comic, now I'm trying to remember when I learned the definition of defenestration