The Dream

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Scars Unseen said:
God, I love being divorced. You know what's even worse than this? Having someone want to sleep all close and entwined with you. In August. In Okinawa. With 90% humidity.

God, I love being divorced.
I know whats worse, the A/C is broken, you live in south florida, dead of summer, humidity is 100% and it just rained and the seabreeze is null.

GabeZhul

Mar 8, 2012
Okay, I don't want to be that guy, but... What the hell does this have to do with an unstable game journalist woman or gaming at all? I know, I know; not all of the comics are about Erin or gaming, but this particular one is so out of context it might as well belong to a completely unrelated webcomic.

Jacked Assassin

Nothing On TV
Jun 4, 2010
Teoes said:
I think it would've worked better as a comic if the blade had come down from the ceiling. /s
I was going to say that this comic went over my head.

Then I read your post & realized that, no it wouldn't.

vallorn

Tunnel Open, Communication Open.
Nov 18, 2009
Remind me to stop stealing my boyfriend's sheets... I sort of value having my blood and limbs in the correct places.

In other news, I seem to be the only avatar of Bedriho'tephl, The Ever Sprawling One in this thread...

EDIT: WELCOME TO THE CULT FELLOW DEVOTEE! MAY YOUR SPRAWLING BE PLENTIFUL THAT YOU MAY SPRAWL BETWEEN THE ANGLES OF OUR WORLD AND JOIN WITH MIGHTY BEDRIHO'TEPHL!
RaikuFA said:
I'll admit it, I'm the girl in that comic.

Ariseishirou

Aug 24, 2010
I always found the most effective way to maintain bed territory was to roll over and "accidentally" elbow them somewhere unpleasant.

I sleep in a different bed from my current boyfriend, though. Is that weird? I'm a very light sleeper, he snores, and we work different shifts.

Xman490

Doctorate in Danger
May 29, 2010
JCAll said:
Either someone just went through a break-up or this is how Super Meat Boy got started.
Why not both? That is, going through a break-up could have been the way Super Meat Boy got started.

shintakie10

Sep 3, 2008
Ariseishirou said:
I always found the most effective way to maintain bed territory was to roll over and "accidentally" elbow them somewhere unpleasant.

I sleep in a different bed from my current boyfriend, though. Is that weird? I'm a very light sleeper, he snores, and we work different shifts.
You do what you need to do.

I've slept in different beds from past exboyfriends/girlfriends before due to many factors. Different shifts was usually the biggest one though. We tried sleepin in the same bed for a while, but me getting home and wanting to go to sleep 2 hours before she's supposed to wake up usually meant she woke up 2 hours early and was super grumpy all day (understandably so).

The current SO and I share a bed, but we're both pretty clingy anyway so its not a problem. Even if we weren't, having 2 cats and a dog also share the bed would mean that space is at a premium anyway.

Actually, thinkin back on it, I'm fairly certain my pets were the ones I had more of an issue with than any of my expartners, especially my german shepard. Holy crap did she like to spread herself out as much as possible.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Zachary Amaranth said:
Skatologist said:
Well then again, it was a dream. :p

And besides, sleeping in a blood soaked bed isn't nearly as bad as you think it'd be, except for the smell. Do not ask why or how I know this. <.<
I think it's best I follow your advice here.

In other news, this is the face of true happiness:

I think this is more the face of obsessive-compulsive release.
That is the face of a man with the most ill-timed erection ever. Without a nose.

flying_whimsy

Dec 2, 2009
That was a jarring shift in tone. Still funny, though, as most hetero relationships I know of end up that way (with the female taking either all the space or all of the covers).

The cynical part of me wonders if this is just bait for all those people that scream 'misogyny' at everything.

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Ah, clearly promoting violence against women. I'll get the mob from the previous comic and be right back.

ZexionSephiroth

Apr 7, 2011
I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter who you are, there is never enough room in the bed.
... Not width wise mind you, I feel I would only need a quarter of my bed for that.
Its more LENGTH wise!

I have to sleep with my body across from one corner to the opposite corner in order to fit in my bed.

The only real solution there when you add a second person to the mix is to entwine together so you can both share the extra length of the crossways sleeping.

... Which is... Kind of the point of sleeping together in the first place.

TomWest

Sep 16, 2007
The obvious solution as to who is hogging the bed is to have a small child (or a dog, so I've heard). That way, you *each* get a clothesline-width piece of bed on either edge, with the child/pet playing the role of the central strut in the letter "H" between the two of you.

The only part I really resented was the fact that small-cute-guy could sleep through the occasional "AAAAaaa-*thud*" of one of us falling off the bed, but the scream/crash inevitably woke the other partner up.