The epic villain music thread:

ContemporaryStudent

Jan 8, 2009
Picture the scene:

You are standing almighty, above a seemingly insignificant protagonist, monologuing about how powerful and ingenious you are. The camera cuts to your face, where you give a sinister smile, and shortly before you get your backside handed to you (as is the narrative of the good vs bad concept), the amazing music that suits your dastardlyness rolls on out.

What's your tune?

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
ContemporaryStudent said:
@Thundahitlar:

I'm aware I used the phrase 'backside' and 'handed' in the same sentence, but was that really necessary?
He's been doing that on every recent topic.
Just ignore him.

JRCB

Jan 11, 2009
September by Earth, Wind, and Fire.

That's right, jazz hands bitches!

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
EDIT: Whoo, works now.

For a short intro:

Then, the actual fight theme is a tie between:

.. Or maybe both. I can't choose. >.<

ContemporaryStudent

Jan 8, 2009
Cripes, realise I didn't post mine in first - I'm ripping off Phantom of the opera, or at least the instrumental overture of Phantom.

That or Verdi's Dies Irai (Requiem).

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
xxhazyshadowsxx said:
@Thundahitlar:

I'm aware I used the phrase 'backside' and 'handed' in the same sentence, but was that really necessary?
He's been doing that on every recent topic.
Just ignore him.
seriously he will get bored eventually and go off to stick a toy poodle up his ass for pleasure in a pool of jello while a monkey video tapes him......I'm sorry I got lost there for a second

Noamuth

May 16, 2008
Cripes, realise I didn't post mine in first - I'm ripping off Phantom of the opera, or at least the instrumental overture of Phantom.

Damnit, why didn't I think of that? So awesome.

ContemporaryStudent

Jan 8, 2009
Noamuth said:

Damnit, why didn't I think of that? So awesome.
The way I envisioned the boss scene was Ganondorf encounter in Zelda, OoT. With him playing the organ, Phantom was kinda essential :D