The Escapist Avatar Adventure: An Open RP (Now Re-Opened!)

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
"El gasp! Someone in this group has secrets? Big freaking deal! At least he didn't cause the death of someone who trained him and taught him everything he knew! Someone who took him in when no one else would! 'Cause that's what happened to me! Think you can make some dramatic expose or something? You're at least 100,000 years, no, a million years too early!" said Ragnorak. "Just run along now and mewl to your evil master about my secret. I don't care anymore! THE LOCUST HORDE CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!" The air around Ragnorak seemed to be charged with a power that no one else could define. His fangs, already impressive, seemed to grow and his fur stood on end as though he was trapped in a static storm. "Get gone, puss, before I do something I may regret later!" The cat took one look and fell over itself in shock. Then it picked itself up, cleaned itself a little with it's tongue and attempted to saunter away as though to say "That's not at all impressive." Unfortunately, walking with your nose in the air is a good way to walk into something. Like a river. Which he did.

<color=turquoise>Holy shit, boss! That's an impressive amount of Qi!

"Yeah, I've always had a lot, even for a monkey." said Ragnorak as the air settled down. The rest of the party was huddled in a corner, manga fashion.

"That's frightening. I suspect that there is some other thing that you have to do, beyond this Triforce quest." said Logician. "Don't worry, though. Whatever it is, when it manifests, we've got your back. Right, guys! Right? Guys?" <color=navy>Um...Ron...I'd shut up now, Ron...

After the commotion of the Logician being pummeled for volunteering the entire party for "whatever," they continued on their way.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
"thanks rag, but i could of handled myself. me and him never got alone. and even though im younger, i always kicked the shit out of him when he got a little to big for his britches."

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"Stupid ape thinks he can scare Master Kitty by using his out of nowhere super powers?!?! Ha! I'll show him! I shall use my helmet to control this river which I purposely fell into and wash them all away!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA *caugh, hack!*
And with the power of the Spartan Armour, he washed the ram, monkey and all the other heroes away!

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
"woah woah weee!! but FFFFFFFFWWWWWWWAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" and he shoot a huge hole into the river making a parting moses style

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
The laser hit Master Kitty, catching him off guard. Master Kitty was send flying, cursing Laser Cat, and that smug monkey. Miles away, Master Kitty landed with a thud back on top of Nexus. He was stunned, and he was pissed.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
"Umm sirs can you please helpeth me now. I still need you to complete my questeth" said the NPC. Just then a huge worm fell from the sky and landed on the boy creating a large hole where it landed. The group just stood there with there mouths wide from shock.

Meanwhile back at what was once Nexus.

Maddawg had finally dug him self out of the crater. He looked around and began to curse. "My city, my prize posseion destroyed. Lyons will not get away with this." Maddawg raised the golden lancer and the Riftworm rose from the ground."Nice to see you again. Tell me how was the moon." The Riftworm spat out the young boy at Maddawg's feet. Maddawg took out his gorgon pistol and pointed at the boy forehead. "Tell me where is the Pride Hq." "I cant tell you until you completeth my quest...eth." "Very well what do you need me to do."

The boy lead Maddawg and the Riftworm back to the tree.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Master Kitty figured that on his quest for vengeance, he might as well aid Maddawg in his quest so he tagged along.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Ok, that was fun." Ram said, indicating both dramatic plot-twists from the animal part of the group. "But we still don't know where the heck this Lion Pride is. Anyone got any ideas?"
"Hey, let's ask another psychic!" Logician suggested. Christ Ron, really?
After some more pummeling, the group came to a decision.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
The group decided to flip a coin, and through it made the decision of asking the Coporate Man to tell them where the Lion's Pride is. (this idea made by the producers of Orgazmo)

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
"Okay is this the stupid tree". "Yes sir ,I need your help getting something down". "Alright stand back." Maddawg began cutting through the tree with his chainsaw and as it fell a large animal fell from the tree. "HOW DID YOU GET A HORSE STUCK IN TREE?" "Its a long story sir but a thank you for the and will lead you to the citadel." With that the boy gets onto the horse and leads our villans to the citadel.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
"What will we do when we reach the citadel sir? We have no army. Will we storm in, sneak in or blow the place to pieces?"

maddawg IAJI

Feb 12, 2009
"A little bit from every colum my friend."

a few hours past before the villans reached D.C. The citadel resembled the pentagon and even had people in suits walking in. "I can go no further then this sir". "You have done your job young man" The boy ran off on his horse. "May I sir" said Master Kitty. "Go ahead" Master kitty took out his pistol and fired. The boy fell from his horse dead.

Maddawg lowered the Lancer and the riftworm dug under ground.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
The mighty riftworm shook the ground, Maddawg and Master Kitty were thrown off their feet. The golden lancer flew out of Maddawgs hand and landed on the ground. The riftworm shot like bullet, its mighty tail flicking the entire citadel like a bug, sending it soaring through the air. Master Kitty jumped up quick enough only to see the citadel flying into the distance.

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
"Sir there going to undermine the Citadel."
"I don't really see the problem."
"They've undermined the citadel."
"I really don't see the problem."
"Sir it's carnage down there, paladins and initiatives are getting killed together."
Lyon sighed audibly. "Must I do everything myself." Said the sunburned villain. He went to a locked case he kept the triforci. "Bring me the power absorber." So they did and he absorbed the power of all three triforci. First nothing happened, then he began to grow becoming larger than life. His muscles bulged and he looked almost like a mix of Sean Connery and Chuck Norris. The pride member standing closest was instantly destroyed. Lyon smiled, he then jumped from the window of his private building and grabbed the riftworm mid flight and ripped it's head off. He then kept flying into a crowd of Locust destroying them all. He then ran to Maddawg him self, grabbing him by the neck.
"Now Maddawg CHOOSE! JOIN ME AND SERVE THE PRIDE OR DIE LIKE YOUR AVATAR OF WAR!"

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Then Master Kitty awoke inside the citadel dungeon. Realizing that the citadel flying away must have been a dream, he jumped to his feet and began yelling at the top of his lungs. "Come and fight me like a man Lyons!" Realizing that yelling was no help, he sat down on his cot and began to try to get in contact with Catana. "Master Kitty! Are you alright?" questioned Catana. "Yes, I am fine thank you, I need you to instruct one of the great Cat ships to crash through this measly Citadel so I can make my escape!" ordered Master Kitty. "Yes sir" responded Catana, "Ship inbound."

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Two hours of insurance sales and one Lazor-crisped man later, the adventuring group had started to lose hope. "Oh, what are we to do? We have searched all we can to find this Lion's pride, but to no avail. Tis the end of our grand group, tis the end of the world. TIS THE END!" wailed the Logician, throwing himself to the ground in grieve.
Lazor Cat looked up from the sobbing man into the distance. "Not to rain on your grieve parade, mate, but you think THAT might be where we need to go?" The group looked up and saw a giant building naked sunburned old man ripping the head off of a giant worm (innuendo).
"Umm, that looks about right..." the Logician mumbled, embarrassingly dusting himself off.
Drama queen. Next time, look before you wail your grieve to the heavens.
"Alright, let's head that-away then. Logician, care to do the honors?" Ram asked.
"Sure, why not?" and with that the Logician snapped his fingers and the group was teleported near the battle.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Just as the heroes arrive in front of Citadel a great Starship crashed straight into the Citadel, slicing it in half like butter. Master Kitty leaped out of the jail cell and started heading toward the main hall. Killing every locust in his path and many others. The entire Citadel was crashing down now, the starship had dropped a Pelican for Master Kitty and had already flown off into space. Master Kitty jumped in the Pelican, and flew outside the citadel just as it came crashing down, he opened the hatch and in jumped Maddawg. "Ah, thank you Master Kitty, I knew you would come through!"

Daye.04

Proud Escaperino
Feb 9, 2009
The Daye-Army. This are semi villains. And since I'd like to not get owned by Lagician and then never be able to contribute again, I thought I'd make several of them. hence "army". Allright. So they look like the incredible handsome guy in my avatar (What? What?? It's RP, isn't it? What?? Shut up). And are like ... The scout. They are fast runners, and have a bat. That's their only weapon. But .. They're still regulare people. So they can't take more beating than any regular person can =P
I think that's it. The army contains of a total of ten soldiers. One being up front, while the others are .. Waiting in line somewhere close

But before our heroes got to start walking they heard a loud shout
[color=3f0548]Oh no, you're not! Ha ha ha haaa![/color]
Next thing happening is The Logician recieving a bat to the back of his head. With Daye.01 standing behind him charging his next hit for the Logicians head once more

Lastbayking

Mar 19, 2009
Meanwhile in a small gated village on the edge of the earth:
The bay king walked through the painted white gates and was instantly peppered with olive branches and flowers. Before he could be shocked, people came running out of small villas shouting, there goes our king, the king of the bay has returned. Then he remembered, this was the kingdom by the bay.
"But I thought you all died."
"No you just ran off to join the BoS."
"Oh, how are the bayknights?"
"Numerous and with high moral and no problem killing many."
"Good." Said LBK in a deep voice.

The half citadel:
Lyon's was quickly becoming the worst villian in history, begining stopped at every turn. "Curse those heroes." Said Lyon's flaiing Maddawg around like a rag doll.
"WE DIDIN'T DO ANYTHING!!!" Said the logician as he was being smited with a baseball bat.
"Arg curse you and your logic." Maddawg was then tossed right at the group, while the naked sunburned, almost suntanned and slightly Connery looking man, ran at the group in all his boss like glory

<spoiler=melodramatic> I feel like lyon's is going to be melodramatic ending. Should be fun

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
Ram heat-butted Daye.01 in the head, causing it to burst in a array of gore. He then turned to the giant naked sunburned/handsomly tanned old man. "BATTLE STATIONS!" he cried. He then charged Lyon head first, charging a heavy head-butting manuever.

That unlike the others, I have little to no powers. How about the next quest is for some power items or something